Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Season 1 | Congrats to Champion GT_Alex74!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 745 comments

Preferred start time?

• 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 7pm GMT

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm GMT

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 9pm GMT

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 10pm GMT

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got Blancpain Fridays which you two bailed on :)

I couldn’t deal with the tuning, not knowing if it was the tuning or my driving that needed work was making me crazy :lol: . Lesson learned though, Spec Racing it is for this guy from now on. :)

I couldn’t deal with the tuning, not knowing if it was the tuning or my driving that needed work was making me crazy :lol: . Lesson learned though, Spec Racing it is for this guy from now on. :)
Funny, cuz we had a guy sign up last week and win the Am division with a stock car.

When you think you are finished with setting a time in the Circuit Experience time trial, let me know. Going to start putting a list together.

Also, keep in mind this is just an initial view of where to put people for the pre-season race at Interlagos. Once those races are over we can use the results to determine if people need to move from one room to the other. 👍

Lastly, I have a few people signed up with duplicate numbers:
  1. @FireEmblem10 and @GrayFox32 - both of you picked #32. (FireEmblem first)
  2. @Yeratel84 and @damonc84 - both of you picked #84. (Yeratel first)
If the 4 of you could sort that out amongst yourselves then let me know if any changes need to be made. :)

I got a few laps in the other day for the Circuit Experience TT but I think I’d like to try once more before submitting. I’ll try to get it done tonight. :)

When you think you are finished with setting a time in the Circuit Experience time trial, let me know. Going to start putting a list together.

Also, keep in mind this is just an initial view of where to put people for the pre-season race at Interlagos. Once those races are over we can use the results to determine if people need to move from one room to the other. 👍

Lastly, I have a few people signed up with duplicate numbers:
  1. @FireEmblem10 and @GrayFox32 - both of you picked #32. (FireEmblem first)
  2. @Yeratel84 and @damonc84 - both of you picked #84. (Yeratel first)
If the 4 of you could sort that out amongst yourselves then let me know if any changes need to be made. :)

Well, like you said it yourself, I don't really need to do anything...

Back