Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Season 1 | Congrats to Champion GT_Alex74!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 745 comments

Preferred start time?

• 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 7pm GMT

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm GMT

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 9pm GMT

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 10pm GMT

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tsukuba time trial update. If you see your name on here in red and are finished attempting a time, let me know so that I can mark it green.

If your name is on this list and I don't show a time for you, I can't see it in the game. (Basically 4 of you, Outlaw is a reserve) If you have attempted a time and I don't have it, please send a screen shot of it to me in a PM here or on PSN.

times2.png

I haven't voted on a start time yet. I just now realized what they convert over to central standard time and I think the start times are all way to early in the day for me. If start time isn't going to be more towards the evening time I may not be able to join this league :(

I got a time of 57.791 which puts me 13th overall but this method is really bad and should be improved upon in the future. I can't do more than one lap at a time so I can't check my sector times and see where I'm slow. This would work better using an only lobby and taking a screenshot showing the fastest time.

I got a time of 57.791 which puts me 13th overall but this method is really bad and should be improved upon in the future. I can't do more than one lap at a time so I can't check my sector times and see where I'm slow. This would work better using an only lobby and taking a screenshot showing the fastest time.
Nobody to police the lobby though, which is the issue.

Personally I'd be a little more trusting. I don't think anyone here would cheat for a few tenths when it's not gonna change what division they're in. If anyone purposefully cuts corners to just scrape by into Pro and we see them finishing at the rear every week then it's kind of obvious right?

Personally I'd be a little more trusting. I don't think anyone here would cheat for a few tenths when it's not gonna change what division they're in. If anyone purposefully cuts corners to just scrape by into Pro and we see them finishing at the rear every week then it's kind of obvious right?
As I said before, this is just to sort everyone for the preseason races. Then, based on those results, people can/ will be moved around before the season starts.

3pm EST would be 2pm Central, right? Gets in the way of family dinner?

2pm means I am not at my house. Lol I am either at work, the shop or my sons hockey practice. As far as family goes, it is just him and I.

Evening time is more like 6pm or afterward. Hence why I said the start times are "way too early in the day." :-P

Thread title is misleading with 12pm EST in it, BTW. Might be why some have said it's too early for them

Yes that is part of it. But it is still too early for me at 3pm EST for reasons I stated already. :(

R1600Turbo, if 3pm EST is the set start time I will not be able to make this series. I wont be home at those time frames. Sorry man, I guess I will need to be removed from the list.

Announcement:
It's race week! Sorry for the long wait in getting this going, was waiting for another series to finish. Unfortunately they were unable to finish on time but we're moving forward anyway. This weekend is a pre-season event, meaning there are no points on offer. Or is there? ;) I think the race winners may come away with a bonus point to start the season.... This event will help sort out what room you will race in for the season, separated into the Gold Cup and Silver Cup divisions. As well as making sure all settings are good.

Below you will find the event preview for the upcoming event. I will post one before each weekend with a few additional details, as well as tagging everyone that is registered as a reminder. The lobby times are shown at the top (always in Eastern US time), followed by details for each race. Please try to be in the room before qualifying starts as we will not be restarting the first race for you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gold Cup Lobby Host
@R1600Turbo

Silver Cup Lobby Host
TBD​

EP_Interlagos.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driver Tags

@janwlen82 @Pigems @GrayFox32 @FireEmblem10 @bloodyboyblue @Doodle @GTP_Guido @damonc84 @GT_Alex74 @DesertPenguin @Nicktune @Phlano099 @Yeratel84 @GTPorsche @RappyThePro @Mtran82 @bnop9001 @LancerEvo7 @Wardez @Lost Sheltie @TrentDog1 @GaudyHornet @cnd01 @fernandoyb

Missing GTP tags for TheOriginalJonT and xD4nyPanYx​

@R1600Turbo when is the deadline for sending you a laptime? I'll probably only be able to run a few laps either Friday evening or Saturday because I haven't had access to my wheel due to some renovations in my apartment

@R1600Turbo when is the deadline for sending you a laptime? I'll probably only be able to run a few laps either Friday evening or Saturday because I haven't had access to my wheel due to some renovations in my apartment
Saturday unofficially. Anyone that didn't post a time would automatically be put in room 2.

Back