**Flyin' Miata Super Cup Season 2 Official Thread | CLOSED | Season 3 Link Inside**

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,759 comments
  • 214,819 views

What should we do?

  • Cancel Autumn Ring, Run Laguna Super Enduro (80 laps)

    Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Suspend all racing until June 12th

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Keep as is and hope PSN is back up soon

    Votes: 5 14.7%

  • Total voters
    34
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you could probably tell by my no show for quali, I am going to miss the spec race due to Father's Day events. But, I am hoping to be back in time for the GT races. Sorry Turbo.

:(
 
Edit: Can anyone else think of ways to help promote this series and bring in some traffic? If my PAL thread doesn't take off, I'm out of ideas. I'd really like to make this series as big as say the weekly racing series, but it's not looking too good...
I'm a racer, not a marketer. :lol:

The website is a step in the right direction. Maybe some YouTube vids, Facebook, other social media related to online racing, etc if we're not doing things like that already. We can all do our part to promote the series as well and bring some people in.
 
Dude! Facebook! :lol:

Might set that up tomorrow.

I'll post Qualifying results in the morning, since Wardez just now got around to getting his run in. :p

Edit: ah screw it, here they are:

spec_qual_final.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dude! Facebook! :lol:

Might set that up tomorrow.

I'll post Qualifying results in the morning, since Wardez just now got around to getting his run in. :p

Edit: ah screw it, here they are:

spec_qual_final.jpg
Left a lot on the table. :irked:

However, I may have a shot for a podium finish IF I get a good start. 👍
 
damn, how the hell am I going to find 5 seconds on that track... I should have practiced lol. It was fun last night for a bit.
 
If some one doesn't show up, can I jump in?
 
that answered my question that i posted to the official site. might not make it for gt. i don't know. hoping to, but will definetly be the for spec. just in case it was missed before


spec class
GTP: ozleyjoker
PSN: ozleyjoker
CAR: 89 Eunos
Body color: competition yellow
Wheel color: sublime


gt class
GTP:ozleyjoker
PSN: ozleyjoker
Car: 07 roadster rs
Body color:Gialo Halys
Wheel color: Hemi orange


My gt car is incorrect in the registered driver's list. thx
hopefully these are winning colors. lol.

@fitftw. man i need to make up a ton of time too! gl to you and e1
 
Last edited:
Dude! Facebook! :lol:

Might set that up tomorrow.

I'll post Qualifying results in the morning, since Wardez just now got around to getting his run in. :p

Edit: ah screw it, here they are:

spec_qual_final.jpg

Damn, if only my cooldown lap counted :P
 
Damn, if only my cooldown lap counted :P
Same here. I was trying to warm up the tires the first lap, got a mediocre 2nd lap, crashed on the 3rd lap, and got a 1:31.9xxx on my cool down. :dunce:
 
Well it turns out that the GF's family plans for her step father were rescheduled and now I will be sitting here with nothing to do all evening. I love when people don't follow through with stuff they plan and it screws up my fun.
 
Bro just stand by unless we have people that don't show.
 
R1600Turbo
Bro just stand by unless we have people that don't show.

I will be go for launch.
 
:dopey:I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready eddy eddy!

:dopey:
 
make with the room number!
 
Streaming the race live STARTING NAO!
 
how? Is the room up?
 
Stupid connection issues :mad:

I guess this is the online racing version of a mechanical DNS :rolleyes:

At least I can watch the streaming race on Wardez's feed.
Still pretty much gutted though since I was leading the championship...:grumpy:
 
That sucks Egg, sorry to hear that. Did Brosif get in?
 
That sucks Egg, sorry to hear that. Did Brosif get in?

He didn't respond to messages.

Coconut: did you lag out or just quit? The reason I ask is, my race up until that point was running at 20 frames per second it seemed like. I was struggling to stay in front of people. It even forced me to pit early just to get away from cars to see if it made it better. As soon as you left, it fixed itself and I was able to start ripping off some good lap times. :crazy:
 
RIP_Welsh_Don
That sucks Egg, sorry to hear that. Did Brosif get in?

Nope, after waiting for about 20 minutes I decided to buy some stuff online annd totally missed my chance.
 
I got dropped. 👎

Were you on wireless?

Makes me wonder if Egg was also having issues because of your connection to the room as well.

Edit: GT Class race in the same room in 20 minutes.
 
I was indeed on wireless but wasn't having issues for 10 laps or so and the pre-race party.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back