Flying Tank!

• Thread starter frentzey
  • 36 comments
Here's a crazy glitch I've been messing around with. Get a tank and enter the flying cheat (Right, R2, Circle, R1, L2, down, L1, R1). Now go to a straight stretch of road. Turn the turret 180 degrees (backwards) by using the right analog stick. Now start driving and blasting your turret and you will eventually lift off the ground. Keep shooting and you can stay in the air and fly anywhere you want, like inside the stadium. It's reallly hard to control in the air, I almost always stall and flip over :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by frentzey
Here's a crazy glitch I've been messing around with. Get a tank and enter the flying cheat (Right, R2, Circle, R1, L2, down, L1, R1). Now go to a straight stretch of road. Turn the turret 180 degrees (backwards) by using the right analog stick. Now start driving and blasting your turret and you will eventually lift off the ground. Keep shooting and you can stay in the air and fly anywhere you want, like inside the stadium. It's reallly hard to control in the air, I almost always stall and flip over :mad: :mad:

Yeah but how do you get back out of the stadium??

This is the oldest thread. Before I posted this, it was last updated on December 9, 2001! :drool: I just decided to go the the 35th page of threads and respond to the very last one.

Well, back to the topic at hand. I have flown the tank a couple of times. I think it is very easy and I have even flown to the highest building in vice city. (I actually just went right through it)

I doubt anyone will respond to this. I even doubt that anyone will read this! :mischievous:

Jimmy, christ, stop trying to get everything moderated -- this is the gta thread, we do what we like:lol:jk.

We need a trustworthy person who frequents this forum to be a moderater. Funnily enough I think that should be Spuds but he doesn't want to do it. Meh, it isn't like the GT4 forum, if you want to see a forum that needs moderation go there:lol:

There is always the Report link

attachment.php

Now everyone quit bumping this--- ME TOO!!

Attachments

• REPORT.JPG
    REPORT.JPG
    4.8 KB · Views: 51
Klonie Gun
I am wondering what happened to Acidman. He does not seem to be posting in this forum for weeks :confused:
I think he's too involved with him MTA community. I haven't seen him on MSN for a week or two now either...:lol:

Yes, we know that already -- I just don't get how that previous post makes sense when responding to the quote in it......

MadHypello: "how do you respond.... LAUGH!"
Me: "I wasn't laughing. I thought it was stupid too." (that he brought up the thread)

I got it after I posted that just I don't think the "too" really worked well with that -- maybe just me though...

Back