FM2 Racing Sign Up **Meet & Greet Session II - 9/12**

• Thread starter 95GTIVR6
  • 36 comments
G.T
Won't be able to make tomorrow's - a bit too late.

I apologize for it being so late but, like i said before, I cant guarantee an exact time which I could start the game for those AHEAD of Eastern Time. However, I will still make an effort to play with anyone who happens to be on when I am. I usually invite those on my friends list who I know are good drivers to a lobby I am either hosting or racing in. Maybe someone with more convenient times can start setting up lobbies for those across the pond to participate if the demand is high enough.

Well I couldn't find I2Valve on when I was on, so I'm not sure if this happened.

Tommorow, I should be able to be on early enough for european people to join too.

My gamertag is MustangXS.

I'll host a server around 1:30-2:00pm GMT -7, so around 20:30-21:00 time in UK. It'll be exhibition race, and I'll force stock modifications so people have to use stock cars.

Search for class A in exhibition race, and if you find a server with my name "MustangXS", then join that.

Well no one showed up today.

Thursday is the only day I get off school early so that you UK/Europe people could play but it looks like no one is interested.

Back