FM4 Strange Car

• Thread starter f1reb1rd
  • 8 comments
So I got on FM4 today and T10 gifted me a RUF RT12S and it says on the side: "Horizon VIPs, Join me in Colorado to get a Unicorn - dak". So, does this mean if Im a Horizon VIP, I get a Horizon Unicorn?

Yes, you do. On Horizon you get a RUF Yellowbird and a Ford Fiesta (which is a unicorn) in Christmas livery, but since I'm not a VIP member I didn't get the Ford Fiesta nor the Yellowbird (not sure if the Yellowbird is for VIP or standard mambers, or I just didn't get mines yet). :P

Yes, you do. On Horizon you get a RUF Yellowbird and a Ford Fiesta (which is a unicorn) in Christmas livery, but since I'm not a VIP member I didn't get the Ford Fiesta nor the Yellowbird (not sure if the Yellowbird is for VIP or standard mambers, or I just didn't get mines yet). :P

So to do this i import the RUF?

I think everyone is given the Yellowbird as a Christmas gift in Horizon. I'm not a VIP member, so I assume it wasn't given to them exclusively.

I think everyone is given the Yellowbird as a Christmas gift in Horizon. I'm not a VIP member, so I assume it wasn't given to them exclusively.

Ahh I see. Guess that means I haven't revived mines yet than, but probably today I have. Thanks bud. :)👍

So then it must be the Fiesta Unicorn that TokoTurismo pointed out

You are correct @f1reb1rd. :)

Weird, I'm still waiting for the RUF in FM4.

Do you need to purchase the Meguiar pack before it'll show up?

Weird, I'm still waiting for the RUF in FM4.

Do you need to purchase the Meguiar pack before it'll show up?

If you mean the RUF Rt 12 S, it wasn't part of any FM4 DLC.

Also, I think I had the same problem as you with this. I played 4 just before Christmas and while I should have received the RUF, it didn't show up for whatever reason. Fast forward to Christmas Day and I finally got the message telling me to collect the car. So I'd try again now to see if you've got it.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

[EDIT] Turned up fine. Thanks for your advice Wiegert.

Last edited:
Back