Fm4 track wishlist

• Thread starter FM4DT
  • 40 comments
  • Mount Panorama Circuit
  • Accurate version of the Nürburgring Nordschleife
  • Automotodrom Brno
  • Brands Hatch Circuit
  • Motorsportarena Oschersleben

Those would be my top five requests, I think.

And maybe the AVUS Berlin for laughs.

Spa
Brands Hatch

and also Rio, Vancouver, Blue Mountain, Alpine Ring and New York (full) where in FM1 and have never been seen again, so please.....put them back!

Mount Panarama
Spa

Oh an maybe that secret VW Test Track that was in the Iron Curtain No Fly Zone . The One Capt Slow tested the SS Veyron on ,it'd be ideal for Top Speed Purposes :P

Any of these:

1. Spa-Francorchamps
2. Portimao (Autódromo Internacional do Algarve)
3. Zandvoort
4. Brands Hatch
5. Donington Park
6. Oschersleben
7. Monza
8. Valencia (Circuit Ricardo Tormo)
9. Circuit Paul Ricard
10. Dubai Autodrome
11. Red Bull Ring (Austria)
12. Bathurst
13. Sepang
14. Magny Cours
15. Brno

Not much to ask. :lol:

1 Mount Panorama
2 Brands Hatch
3 Mosport
4 A long point to point tarmac rally-style track
5 if not 1 then Blue mountain FM1 track

Any of these:

1. Spa-Francorchamps
2. Portimao (Autódromo Internacional do Algarve)
3. Zandvoort
4. Brands Hatch
5. Donington Park
6. Oschersleben
7. Monza
8. Valencia (Circuit Ricardo Tormo)
9. Circuit Paul Ricard
10. Dubai Autodrome
11. Red Bull Ring (Austria)
12. Bathurst
13. Sepang
14. Magny Cours
15. Brno

Not much to ask. :lol:

Magny Cours would be nice, although i'd like the old one compared to the newer one.

My Top 5 would be

1.Mount Panorama Bathurst
2.Clipsal street track in Adelaide
3.Phillip Island in Victoria
4.Spa Francorchamps
5.Oran park Raceway in sydney (no longer around due to houses)

Take a copy of Race Pro, download all the DLC tracks, turn it upside down and shake it. All the tracks that fall out put them in FM4.

I'd want a fantasy track,something like GT5's Special Stage Route 7,wangan based,it doesn't even have to be night cause I know night time isn't featured in FM4,just put sunrise and it'll look amazing.

I can't believe they have people standing right at the edge of the road like that. No barrier, no nothing.

Back on topic.

Spa
Bathurst
Palm Beach International Raceway
Talladega

Yeah Chris, that freaked me out too. I SWEAR there were times the car was going SO fast and so close to those people, it was like he actually hit them.

Instead of a thread posting a bunch of random track names, we need a Feedback section like the one on GT Planet:

http://feedback.gtplanet.net/forums/99317-most-wanted-tracks

That way our wishes are organized nice and neat. However, it stands to reason that there wouldn't be a whole lot of difference between the two (GT versus FM track wish list) since most of the tracks we'd want for one would be desired for the other as well, with the obvious exceptions being tracks already included on one but not the other.

Instead of a thread posting a bunch of random track names, we need a Feedback section like the one on GT Planet:

http://feedback.gtplanet.net/forums/99317-most-wanted-tracks

That way our wishes are organized nice and neat. However, it stands to reason that there wouldn't be a whole lot of difference between the two (GT versus FM track wish list) since most of the tracks we'd want for one would be desired for the other as well, with the obvious exceptions being tracks already included on one but not the other.

Instead of coming in this thread telling people where to post, why don't you suggest a track or two. If you have a suggestion for the forum layout, go post that in the help section.

That said, did you have any track ideas to contribute?

Instead of coming in this thread telling people where to post, why don't you suggest a track or two. If you have a suggestion for the forum layout, go post that in the help section.

That said, did you have any track ideas to contribute?

👍

Latest Posts

Back