FM5 Racing Game Of The Year Edition - Coming July 22nd!

United Kingdom
UNITED KINGDOM
ALAN ULTIMATE

"In addition to Forza 5's original content, this edition features 18 next-generation tracks
and the Top Gear car pack with 10 downloadable vehicles.
Forza Mototrsport 5: Racing Game of the year will be available for $60/£50/€70"

Last edited:
Wait what, 18 additional tracks on top of the content already provided from the original? Typo?

Or am I just misunderstanding, and its just 18 tracks all together.

EDIT: Eh, I doubt that its 18 additional. So its just the game with one car pack?

Last edited:
Two tracks?????

Surely has to be "The Ring" + GP track!?

1. Bernese Alps
2. Catalunya
3. Spa
4. Indianapolis
5. Le Mans
6. Laguna Seca
7. Mount Panorama
8. Prague
9. Road Atlanta
10. Sebring
11. Silverstone
12. Test Track
13. Top Gear Track
14. Yas Marina
15. Road America
16. Long Beach
17. TBC
18. ?????????????

Last edited:
We currently have 16 locations. Official Forza Motorsport Twitter says:

"Regarding the 18 tracks in the #Forza5 GOTY edition. That's the 15 tracks at launch + Road America + Long Beach + 1 unannounced track."

@ALAN ULTIMATE Let's not get hyped for the Ring again... It could be Pacific Raceways or Monza. ;)

Current Environment & Track List:

14 Environments with a total of 42 Track Layouts on Day One+ 10 Layouts from December 2013 Game Update.

+ 1 Environment & 5 Layouts from Road America Add On Pack

+ 1 Environment & 3 Layouts from Long Beach Add On Pack

TOTAL = 16 Environments with a total of 60 Track Layouts

It seems they count the drag strips that were released a few weeks after launch as 1 track aswell.
That would make 17. I don't know, just speculating.

There are eighteen tracks on the soundtrack album. :D

So it's $60 for a car pack that come with the car pass and all the free tracks already released... Hmm not much of a deal for someone like me who is getting FM5 with the car pass anyway. The only real benefit I can see is if all the updates and such are on disc already that will save a little bit of time the first time you boot it up but...

So it's $60 for a car pack that come with the car pass and all the free tracks already released... Hmm not much of a deal for someone like me who is getting FM5 with the car pass anyway. The only real benefit I can see is if all the updates and such are on disc already that will save a little bit of time the first time you boot it up but...

Agreed. I've been holding out for this since day one. With recent price drop, FH2 announcement and now the addition of the Ring, when i saw this GOTY edition, I was hoping it would've included everything released so far. Even if it was like $80 or whatever, just something more worthwhile. I might as well just get the regular version this month.

This might be the edition I pick up. Trying to find the best package deal for the X1 within the next couple months.

I know where coming to the end of DLC, but wandering if Turn 10 will go after some of the low hanging fruit sometime
in the near future, such as the economy fix earlier this year. Examples the missing tuning option in the Career Mode, missing filter options in the My Garage & Buy Garage sections, filtering options in paint area, etc.,.

Aside, I finally picked up the XBOX1 & FM5 recently and having a blast, but in this digital I find it strange if Turn 10 moves on and doesn't address some of the smaller items.

I know where coming to the end of DLC, but wandering if Turn 10 will go after some of the low hanging fruit sometime
in the near future, such as the economy fix earlier this year. Examples the missing tuning option in the Career Mode, missing filter options in the My Garage & Buy Garage sections, filtering options in paint area, etc.,.
They quietly fixed the car already in garage problem in an update so you never know.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/when-buying-a-car-how-do-you-know-what-cars-you-have.299651/

Back