When buying a car, how do you know what cars you have

• Thread starter symo63
  • 10 comments
Australia
VIC
theroy1963
symo63
When buying a car, it doesn't indicate which cars you already own. Please change this. GT6 has it and all it would need is an Icon, like the gift icon that is already there.

Yes, it's a crazy omission. When I see a new car I normally run back to my own garage and double check I haven't already got it before pulling the trigger.

I'm pretty sure it was in FM4.

Its even dumber if you use the "filter" feature -you can sort cars that you own, but only in the My Cars second - you CAN'T do this in the "Buy Cars" menu - that's absolutely and completely backwards... (try it, you'll see what I mean).

Its even dumber if you use the "filter" feature -you can sort cars that you own, but only in the My Cars second - you CAN'T do this in the "Buy Cars" menu - that's absolutely and completely backwards... (try it, you'll see what I mean).
Yeah very silly. Lets hope they fix it.

Yes hopefully it is placed back into the game. It is in F4 and F3 for sure. Does anyone have a list of all the features that are missing in F5?

Was Turn10 in the past slow to change some obviously easy things that need fixing?
Not really. T10 has actually made massive improvements on every single Forza as it went forward. They have always listened VERY well to the community. That's why its so shocking the amount of steps backward they took for F5. I really am confused with a lot of the decisions they made. It was a launch title for the new console so they clearly had to make a LOT of sacrifices to meet the deadline. Too many sacrifices IMO. Which is a bummer because T10 is up there as one of my favorite developers.

I still think F4 is incredible. Easily the best I have played out of the series so far. I had very few complaints about F4 other than lack of weather, lack of night racing, and cant load our tunes online. Other than those 3 complaints I thought F4 was the best racing experience I have ever had. I still truly love that game and play it every week.

I can't go back to FM4 after experiencing the physics in FM5...it's just that much better. Granted, I do wish I had the wealth of tracks that FM4 had, and the little things like the icons for which cars in the garage.

Not really. T10 has actually made massive improvements on every single Forza as it went forward. They have always listened VERY well to the community. That's why its so shocking the amount of steps backward they took for F5. I really am confused with a lot of the decisions they made. It was a launch title for the new console so they clearly had to make a LOT of sacrifices to meet the deadline. Too many sacrifices IMO. Which is a bummer because T10 is up there as one of my favorite developers.

I still think F4 is incredible. Easily the best I have played out of the series so far. I had very few complaints about F4 other than lack of weather, lack of night racing, and cant load our tunes online. Other than those 3 complaints I thought F4 was the best racing experience I have ever had. I still truly love that game and play it every week.
I still go back to FM4, to play the different tracks and to drive the wealth of cars, including more Aussie cars like the XB Falcon, HSV W427 and the othe V8 Supercars.

Latest Posts

Back