FMTTM gallery

• Thread starter TurnLeft
  • 4 comments
Canada
Laval, Canada
OutbackV6
When I started out my tuning garage I wanted to put pictures of the cars I was tuning. Thought it would look pretty cool to have them posted with the tuning setup. Then I discovered the Photo Forum, I didn't think that there were so many talented artist's playing GT6. I admit that I'm a novice in photography, I'm definitely better with the world of sound, but I have really developed a love to try to take pictures that will move me, and maybe others. I'm still learning the terminology, positioning, framing, and all that relates to photography. If you want to comment or give advice on my work you are most welcomed.
I thought that I would put my five best pictures from my car/photo-shoot on a post and then link them to the index on this OP.
By the way, before you ask, FMTTM stands for Fly Me To The Moon (tuning garage).
INDEX

Plymouth Ghia Sportster '60
Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98
Lotus Elise 111R Race Car '04

Last edited:
These pictures come from the Plymouth Ghia XNR Sportster '60 Seasonal at Willow Springs. I am only using the camera settings for now.
Fly Me To The Moon Tuning Garage
Willow Springs 01.jpg
Willow Springs 02.jpg
Willow Springs 03.jpg
Willow Springs 04.jpg
Willow Springs 05.jpg

Last edited:
These pictures, except the first one, were taken at Grand Valley east for the Lamborghini Diablo Seasonal trial. I actually got a decent run at 1:04.960. Still using only the camera settings and trying out different things. I took about 120 pictures.
01.jpg

02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
Picture 1.png

This is the car I tuned for the Elise Seasonal. I experimented a little with the EV, filters and Black & White. I also found a cool effect when you back away while changing the zoom, I think they call it "fish eye" effect. I did one session at Brands Hatch and another at Stage Route 5 Night.

01.jpg

02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
12.jpg

Last edited:
Back