Fly Me To The Moon Tuning Garage

• Thread starter TurnLeft
  • 159 comments
Canada
Laval, Canada
OutbackV6
Main Header.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROJECT LIST

Picture 7.png

Tuned to a specified PP for general use.

250-300

VW Schwimmwagen Typ 155'42 (250PP/CM) -work in progress
Citroen 2CV Type A '54 (250PP/CM) -work in progress

VW Sambabus Typ 2 (T1) '62 (250PP/CM) -work in progress
[bcolor=blue]Carol 360 Deluxe '62 -work in progress [/bcolor]
500F '65 -work in progress
500F '68 -work in progress
Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49 -work in progress

300 - 400PP
Honda S500 '63 ( 330PP/SH ) for: National B / Freshman Cup (450PP limit)
Fiat 500F '68 ( 350PP / SH ) for: Novice / Novice Championship
Citroen 2CV Type '54 ( 373PP/SH ) for Novice / Novice Championship (450PP)

401 - 450PP
Volkswagon Sambabus Typ2 (T1) '62 National B / 400PP Clubman

451 - 500PP
Chevrelet CorvetteStingray L40 350 (C3) '69 ( 500PP / SH ) National B / FR Challenge
Toyota Supra GT 3.0 Turbo A '88 (500PP / SS ) International B / Tour of Japan

501 - 550PP
Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype '04 (530PP/SS) :International B / Super Car Festival (630PP)
Honda NSX Type R '02 (550PP/RS) International A / Rain Masters (650PP)

551 - 600PP

Picture 6.png

Tuned for Seasonal online events.

Tesla Roadster '08 ( 410PP/SH - Seasonal )......................Best Lap Time - 1:02.822 - 532nd
Mazda Roadster RS (NC)'07 (410PP/CS - Seasonal)............Best Lap Time - 1:28.083 - 535th
Renault Sport Clio R.S.'11 ( 420PP/CS- Seasonal ).............Best Lap Time - 0:52.567 - 521st
Plymouth XNR Ghia Sportster '60 ( 430PP/SH Seasonal ).....Best Lap Time - 1:27.403 -1421st
Toyota 86GT '12 ( 450PP/SH Seasonal )...........................Best Lap Time - ?:??.??? - 9376th
BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 ( 480PP/SH - Seasonal )........Best Lap Time - 1:30.414 - ???
Mitsubishi Evo.II GSR'94 ( 480PP/Snow - Seasonal )...........Best Lap Time - 1:19.005 - NA
Mitsubishi Evo.VIII RS'03 ( 480PP/Snow - Seasonal )..........Best Lap Time - 1:17.122 - 2338th
Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Ver. '98 ( 500PP/SH - Seasonal )......Time - 1:18.030 - ???
Lotus Elise 111R Race Car '04 ( 530PP/RH Seasonal ).........Best Lap Time - 1:24.692 - 4207th
Jaguar XKR-S '11 ( 560PP/SH ).......................................Best Lap Time - 1:12.658 - 3847th
High End Performance G37 ( 560PP/SS - Seasonal )...........Best Lap Time - 1:11.537 - 3648th
Lamborghini Diablo GT2 '98 ( 580PP / SH - Seasonal )........Best Lap Time - 1:04.588 - 2216th
LCC Rocket'07 ( 590PP/SH )...........................................Best Lap Time - 2:08.767 - 5795th
Picture 4.png

Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 - 500PP / RH - V.1.16 tuned for FITT Blind Tuning Challenge at Tsukuba.
Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 - 539PP / RH - V.1.16

Picture 8.png

Tuned for off road events.

Picture 3.png

Tuned to do what you shouldn't do, and to have fun.

Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62 Funk Car (349PP / SS or SH) for doing ???
Daihatsu Midget II D Type '98 Stunt Car ( 350PP / SS ) for doing stoppies.
Subaru 360 '54 XS Special Stunt Car (391PP /F=CS, R=RS) for doing wheelies.
DeLorean S2 '04 Sky Hawk ( 500PP / Front-SS / Rear-RS ) for doing wheelies.

Picture 2.png

Tuned to replicate real world performance and/or settings

Citroen 2CV Type A '54 Replica

Picture 5.png

Suspension
FF Cars -/ Ride Height Tests by: TurnLeft
Suspension Ride Height -work in progress
Suspension Spring Ratio -work in progress
The Great Camber Experiment: Stage 1 "High Speed Ring" by: DolHaus
Camber / Tire -work in progress
Bottom Out -work in progress

Tires

Tire Compound - Dry Road
Tire Compound - Wet Road -work in progress
Track Grip -work in progress
Spring Tire Compensation - work in progress

Brakes

Breaking Brakes - Tests with ABS/0 by: TurnLeft
Breaking Brakes Part II
Breaking Brakes : The Final Chapter

Transmission
Transmission Test: Track Speed by:TurnLeft

Power

Power/Limiter/Weight Tests by: TurnLeft

MLSD
MLSD Test 1

Other
Wheels -work in progress
Traction Control -work in progress
Down Force Aero -work in progress
Car Emulator - work in progress

Resources
General Tuning Guide Contact: DolHaus
GT6 Tune Directory (Index of Every Tune!!) Contact: XS
The Torque Thread. And other little things you might find useful... by: yannagas
Simple And Short Tuning Guide Contact: @Ridox2JZGTE
Transmission Guide Contact: Otaliema

Friends Garages
Bowtie's Speed Shop Contact: Bowtie-muscle
brian wolf`s trackday supercars Contact: brian wolf
Bronze Dragon tuning Contact: @Otaliema
Elegance Automotive Guild Contact: Thorin Cain & TurnLeft
Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups) Contact: shaunm80
Ghost Salvage Tunes Contact: DaBomm4
Haus of flying Daggers Contact: DolHaus
Legit Tunes Garage Contact: ImToLegitToQuit
Little Duckpond Under the Mountain DS3 Tunes. Contact:Thorin Cain
Motor City Tunes GT6 Contact: Motor City Hami
Praiano GT6 Tunes Contact: praiano63
RIDOX Replica Garage Contact: Ridox2JZGTE
Sin Motorsports Garage Contact: sinof1337
The Devil's Playground Contact: demonchilde
TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6 Contact: xande1959

544403048_1082306.gif

Last edited:
Is that what you want your garage name to be? Because you can't change it...

Just kidding, you can change it, but I'll secretly hate you.

Just Kidding, I try to be nice to everybody here. I've added your tunes to the directory. Oh, and WELCOME TO GTP :gtpflag:.

PS, it's your garage, but just a little tip - separate your tunes into individual posts per tune so users can be linked to each tune more easily. Great start though!!

XS
Is that what you want your garage name to be? Because you can't change it...

Just kidding, you can change it, but I'll secretly hate you.

Just Kidding, I try to be nice to everybody here. I've added your tunes to the directory. Oh, and WELCOME TO GTP :gtpflag:.

PS, it's your garage, but just a little tip - separate your tunes into individual posts per tune so users can be linked to each tune more easily. Great start though!!

Thanks for the welcome and for adding the tunes in the directory:cheers:, but I will keep the name so that you can secretly hate me. Also thanks for the tip, I think I know now how to put a link on a post. I do have a few question for you, since you seem well placed to answer them.
  1. Can I create 3 new posts with the tunings on my entry post, for the 3 tunings I submitted, link them to my list, them erase those tunings from the original post :confused:?
  2. If so, how do I inform you I have made the changes :confused:?
  3. When I will have new tunings to post, do I inform you, or do new posts appear on your page :confused:?
First time I use smilies :crazy:💡:embarrassed: in my life, pretty funny:lol:, Thank you for your time and help:bowdown:.

@TurnLeft
1st welcome to the GTPlanet tuning community. Always good to see new faces in the crowd with fresh takes.:cheers:

2nd creating an individual post for each tune or at least for each car if your doing multiple tunes for the same car will make it much easier for potential users to find what they are looking for. Especially as you add more tunes in the future.
Would suggest you put the individual tunes you've already done in seperate posts then create a link index in your OP listing the car, PP and tires.

3rd easiest way to make sure that @XS gets the tunes in his listing is to start a private conversation with him and just post your link with car, PP and tires to him when you add new tunes or move an existing tune to a new post.👍👍

Yup, XDesperado67 is right on all counts. Oh and I don't hate your garage name at all, and I really like your picture! I think I'll submit that as a contender for Picture of the Week (in GTPlanet's Weekly Rewind post) if that's okay with you. How I grab tunes is this, I start with whomever PM'd me their tunes, then grab tunes posted in the Directory thread, then go garage by garage in the forum to get the rest. Luckily all mighty Jordan has set up GTP so we only see posts that are new in threads we've already clicked on, making my life a heck of a lot easier. But yeah, any of the above, PM, post in the thread or wait until I grab them from your thread, all are fine. Going out of your way to send them to me makes it easier for me to keep track of which garages I need to grab tunes from in the forum. Occasionally I'll miss a garage that didn't send me tunes and got stuffed back on page two or three of the forum, I always feel bad about that. Anyway, sorry for rambling on. Keep tuning, and nice tune sheets too!

Citroen 2CV Type A '54 (373PP/SH) Tuned for Novice / Novice Championship (450PP limit)
Tuned pre Version 1.09

citroen 2cv 800.jpg

I think it was in GT4 that there was a One-Make race with these little beauties. Since then, I've been charmed by them, but the problem is there are no races in GT6 for 2CV's. So I entered it in the NOVICE-NOVICE CHAMPIONSHIP where it would show off its distinquished looks. The Ai drivers were so amazed by it that they let me pass them at a snails pace.
2CV Type A 54.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
XS
Yup, XDesperado67 is right on all counts. Oh and I don't hate your garage name at all, and I really like your picture! I think I'll submit that as a contender for Picture of the Week (in GTPlanet's Weekly Rewind post) if that's okay with you. How I grab tunes is this, I start with whomever PM'd me their tunes, then grab tunes posted in the Directory thread, then go garage by garage in the forum to get the rest. Luckily all mighty Jordan has set up GTP so we only see posts that are new in threads we've already clicked on, making my life a heck of a lot easier. But yeah, any of the above, PM, post in the thread or wait until I grab them from your thread, all are fine. Going out of your way to send them to me makes it easier for me to keep track of which garages I need to grab tunes from in the forum. Occasionally I'll miss a garage that didn't send me tunes and got stuffed back on page two or three of the forum, I always feel bad about that. Anyway, sorry for rambling on. Keep tuning, and nice tune sheets too!
Thank for your kind words, and yes you may enter the picture, it will make me discover new facets of gtplanet.
I just posted a new post of one of the tunes I put on my original post, clicked on the top left hand number, copied the url number, went back to my OP car list, pressed link, but could not paste the number in the reserved box. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Volkswagon Sambabus Typ2 (T1) '62 ( 418PP/SH ) Tuned for National B / 400PP Clubman (500PP limit)
Tuned Pre Version 1.09

samba bus copy2.jpg

I purchased this one because my girlfriend loves them and I can't afford a real one. It is one of the most fun vehicles I have driven so far in GT6. I tuned it to enter in NATIONAL A - 500 Clubman races. Be careful to not hit other cars, it will slow down and it's hard to accelerate uphill. Watch-out going down hills there is a lot of weight transfer, and have fun. (It Takes a couple of laps to get the feel of this vehicle)
SambaBus 62.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
Chevrelet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (500PP/SH) Tuned for National B / FR Challenge (580PP limit)
Tuned Version Pre 1.09

corvette monochrome copy.jpg

With this car I'm trying to win as many different Championships and races in A-spec mode, using different setups and PP levels. So far my score is: NOVICE - 3 Champ.,8 races / Nat.B - 6Champ. ,18 races / Nat.A - 6 Champ., 20 races / Int.B - 8 Champ., 24 races / Int.A - 1 Champ., 5 races./ Total= 24 Champ., 75 races.
This tuneup was made for the NATIONAL B - FR Challenge. If you are not getting the same values as me for the power and transmission, it may be because I have been running this car quite a bit, and I have to adjust the power limiter frequently to keep it at 500PP. I wrote down those values recently.
Corvette stingray.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
SUBARU 360 '54 *** XS Special Stunt Car ***
Warning: W Y S I W Y G

Tuned Version: Pre 1.09
Picture 1.png

This is my coffee-break car, so if your stingy with your GT6 credits, DON'T DO THIS. If you want to have fun, try it and post me your impressions. I've called it the "XS Special" as a thank you to gtplanet member "XS" for his help in setting up this thread. Also big thanks to XDesperado67. It might not end up on the gt6 tunes directory since there is no category for this, so if you've stumbled onto this, you'll be one of the lucky few to try it.

So, put your helmut on, fasten your seatbelt, and follow the instructions.

1. Go to a test track. I've done most of the tuning on Special Stage Route X, but it has worked on at least ten other tracks.
  2. Put your car position so that you are going in a straight line.
  3. Put the camera view so that you are outside seeing the back of the car.
  4. FULL GAS.
  5. You will have to play with the throttle as you start so that the car doesn't bottom out and stall, as soon as the car starts going back down, hit the nitrous to give you a power boost. My record so far is about 5 seconds.
Eventually I would like to find the balance in the settings that would make it stay a good 10 seconds on its back wheels. After a great deal of hours tuning it, I need a break so that I can work on my GT86 and XKR-s seasonal tunings. Have fun, and remember it's still just a game.

Picture 2.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
TOYOTA 86GT '12 450PP / SH Seasonal-Trial Mountain
Tuned pre 1.09 Version
Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg

Just finished tuning it, I just don't know how to improve it anymore, so if someone has any ideas or criticism, you are welcome to post it. (Please try before, thanks.) Big thank you to Praiano and Hami for the tuning guides. My best time so far is; 1:38.010, as of Feb 2, 2014 at 7:30PM, my rank was 5908th position. I use a PS3 controller with no driving aids except ABS=1.
Picture 2.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
Very fun tune for the FT 86 Seasonal. Once I got the hang of it I knocked 2 seconds off my previous times with my crappy tuning.

Very fun tune for the FT 86 Seasonal. Once I got the hang of it I knocked 2 seconds off my previous times with my crappy tuning.
First off, thank you for giving me some feedback, it is most appreciated:cheers:. I'm glad you enjoyed the ride and that you were able to lower your time. I'm almost finished my Jaguar-Seasonal tuning and will post it either sunday or monday depending on available time). If ever you have a little time and GT money to spare, try the Subaru 360 stunt car, ( the post just before this one ). Have fun. ( just wondering, were you inspired by french comic books to choose the name; NoumenonZ :cool:.

Jaguar XKR-S '11 - Seasonal - 560PP / SH

Tuned pre 1.09 Version
Circuito di Roma_3 copy.jpg

Just finished it, I think it's my best one so far. My time on the event was 1:12.658 with a PS3 controller, ABS1 everything else off. On Sunday morning I was in 3418th position, my best ranking so far. Hope you enjoy the ride.

Picture 1.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
Ride Height Adjustment Tests

1. The tests are made to see if there is a constant difference in lap times between different suspension heights, either due to maneuverability (had to check the dictionary for this one), or air flow, or what ever other factor that it might have an effect on.
  2. The first two cars chosen were a Ford RS '02 and an Abarth 500 '09, both FF drivetrains with no oil change.
  3. A full custom dog-clutch transmission was added to both so that their top speed would never be reached. The RS '02 was set to Max Speed: 310kmh, the 500 '09 was set to Max Speed: 300kmh. No other modifications were made.
  4. Feedback, ideas, drivers who want to contribute there experience or who want to participate are welcomed. I am not the best driver, so I picked racing tracks that were easy for me to be constant.
  5. The first seven tests are just ride height adjustments, either 15% lower or higher or combinations of both.
  6. Tests 8 to 10 I have added a 20% spring stiffness compensation to the Front/Rear that has been lowered, this is just to be safe that the car does not bottom out.
  7. 'Drive-A' is a complete session of 10 laps with the 3 best times recorded. 'Drive-B' is the same thing but done on an other day.
  8. On the final score sheet, Drive-A will count for 25%, Drive-B will count for 25%, and the 3 best of Drive-A&B will count for 50% of the lap time average.
  9. Just finished March 9, 2014. Feedback is appreciated.
FF Car Ride Height Test
Picture 2.png Picture 3.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
The Captain's Log
Captain2.png

The first reason for this post is to share my tuning procedure and hopefully get some feedback that will help me. This will also help me get my tunings organized (you should see the pile of papers with notes and tunings in front of me:guilty:). My method of tuning has evolved from throwing parts together and dialing in lucky numbers, to reading different guides, trying other garage's tunings and testing specific things.
The second reason for this post is the human experience. This is a FORUM and we participate in it because we have a need to express ourselves and to listen to others. You are free to comment positively or negatively to any of my posts, make suggestions and if I can help you in your tuning venture I will do it with pleasure , if it is in my abilities.

Captain's LOG: Thursday Feb.13, 2014
  • The new Seasonal Super Laps have arrived, I'm not very good at Willow Springs and I have never tuned cars with downforce. Don't like the look of the Rocket and Suzuka is a difficult track. And finally the Evo's , 4WD on snow, that will be new to me.
  • Decided to do the Evo's LOG.
  • Took some pocket change and went to the corner store, after checking the spec's, I decided I didn't know what would be the best car so I bought 1x Evo II GSR'94 (4.88kg/pp), 1x Evo II GSR'92 (1250kg), 1x Evo GSR '07 (premium), 1x Evo VI RS '99 (4.56kg/pp), 1x Evo RS T.M.Edition'00 (4.56kg/pp), 1x Evo VIII RS'03 (4.78kg/pp).
  • Went to do a test run with the Evo VI RS'99, it was a disaster, couldn't do more than one lap without hitting a barrier.
Captain's LOG: Friday Feb.14, 2014
  • Powered all my cars to 480PP and tested them, by far the best one was the Evo VIII RS'03 ( I got Silver).
  • Since it was hard to stay on track I tried putting a flat floor on the Evo GSR'07, it felt like there was a magnet holding the car to the road, slowed it down to much.
  • Checked the leaders time's and cars; all very fast with Evo's VIII RS'03.
  • Made the decision to tune two cars, for the Captain's LOG, the Evo II GSR 94, nobody is going to do a tune for this car so it will be fun to see how far I can bring it. The second will be the Evo VIII RS'03, I do want to get as high as I can on the leader board.
Captain's LOG: Saturday Feb.15, 2014
  • MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION II GSR '94
  • Divided my tunings in different parts that I call "Test's", there are thirteen of them.
  • TEST 1: Try the car with no modifications.
T1-non-modified.png

• TEST 2: Powered-up car
added parts.png
T2-Powered up.png

• TEST 3: Transmission
T3-Transmission.png
I used Praiano's transmission tuning guide, you can find it here:
Tuning Guide: Transmission by Praiano63

• Another day of hitting more barriers, I'm getting better but I'm worried that my car may get a cold from swallowing so much snow.
  • These are the results of my other tunings I'm working on
  1. G37 : 1:13.222 / 7,718th position
  2. Rocket: 2:11.695 / 15,757th position
  3. Evo RS'03: 1:20.691 / 13,820th position
Captain's LOG: Sunday Feb.16, 2014
  • TEST 5 Car balance.
  • Very difficult day, I was trying to tune the cars Balance and LSD but I couldn't get consistent lap times, after two hours and something, I decided to try something else.
T5 balance.png
  • I decided to go with the fourth setting, even if my best lap time was with the second setting. It just felt easier to control. Now have Gold at 1:20.900.
  • Put on the center torque differential and adjusted it to 50:50, I didn't have a test for this so I'll call it 7B, will test different positions another day. I did bring my time down with it to 1:20.196 / 8896th position.
  • Just noticed I didn't write down what the car balance is, will update that next time.
  • Also worked on my other tunings a little.
  1. G37 : 1:12.803 / 5,699th position
  2. Rocket: 2:11.237 / 14,152th position
  3. Evo RS'03: 1:20.691 / 13,820th position( didn't touch this one)
  4. Finished and posted my Fiat 500F '68 ( 350PP/SH )
Captain's LOG: Monday Feb.17, 2014
  • Didn't touch my Evo RS'03 and my GSR '94, needed a break from them.
  • Finished my G37 and posted it. My best position so far in all of the super laps.
  • Almost finished my Rocket.
  1. G37 : 1:11.537 / 2,736 position
  2. Rocket: 2:10.936 / 14,773 position
  3. Evo RS'03: 1:20.691 / 13,820 position (didn't touch this one)
Captain's LOG: Wednesday Feb.19, 2014
  • Skipped Test-6, different size wheels.
  • Tested the LSD today, I didn't know how to adjust it on snow so I tried a few different things. I went to Brand Hatch Indy and put comfort hard tires on it and adjusted it. I then went back to the Seasonal trial to try it. Then I tried with the standard setting you get when you put the LSD on, I noticed that before I turned the LSD back on that there was a setting in pale writing, so I tried that to. I also noted that I was getting better times in the first half of the lap with one setting, and better times in the second half with an other setting, so I added their totals and divided by 2 and got what I am using know. I tried the same thing with my RS'03 and had the same results. I know that it's not fine tuned but I just don't feel or know when or where is the best point.
test 7 LSD.png

• Finished my LCC Rocket, will post it today or tomorrow.
  • Finished my Honda S500'63 for National B / Freshman Cup
  1. Rocket: 2:10.780 / 14,103 position
  2. Evo RS'03: 1:18.098 / 2,934 position (getting there)
Captain's LOG: Thursday Feb.20, 2014
  • Tested different ride heights.
  • Tested different spring rates.
  • Kept the brakes as they were, It seemed to work properly, and I'm still not sure how to test brakes, even less on snow.

Height and springs.png

• Ended up using the 123/145 ride height, I was faster with this and figured I would just need to practice more to be more consistent. ( fastest lap time 1:19.311 )
  • It seemed that raising the spring rate would slow me down, harder to keep the driving line.
  • Also made some tests with my RS'03, I will finish both of them tomorrow.

Captain's LOG: Friday Feb.21, 2014

• Tested the Dampers, Camber & Anti Roll Bar, instead of checking my best times I went for the feel and control of the car. I lowered the spring rate to its lowest value and it seemed to help, and brought up the ARB to take the side sway of the car.
  • Tested the Camber settings, I didn't touch the camber angle, but tried different settings on the toe setup. Ended using -0.30 / +0.20
  • Finished my RS'03, best lap so far 1:17.122, position 1889
  • Took pictures of both and will post them very soon.
  • I had a great deal of trouble tuning these two cars, I was never sure if my LSD was set right since I couldn't see the tires go red. I found it very difficult to have consistent lap times which made decisions on different setups hard to choose. And finally, first time tuning on snow.
  • My best lap time with my GSR'94 is : 1:19.004 .The end of the road for this one.
  • I did learn a little, high spring rates are not always the best option. Have fun and drive fast. (safely)
Return To Index

Last edited:
FIAT 500F '68 350PP SH Tuned for Novice/Novice Championship (450PP limit)
Tuned pre 1.09 Version

fiat photo2.jpg

In my quest of trying to find under powered cars to win A spec races, i came across this little bug. For the amount of PP it has, it's not very fast, but you should manage to win by the skin of your teeth. It is always more fun doing a race when your not sure your gonna win. Have fun and put your seatbelt on.

500F Tuning.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
High End Performance G37 - Seasonal - 560PP/SH
Tuned pre 1.09 Version
g37.jpg

My best lap up to know is 1:11.537, rank position 2382. After I finished it I tried Doodlemonoply 's tuning to see if I was really off and what I could improve. With my driving skills and tuning my results were a little better. I am not saying that this tuning is better, just that it is more suited to my driving skills, which are far off from Mr.doodlemonopoly. If you want to try it, here is the tuning sheet.

G37 Seasonal.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
Honda S500 '63 ( 330PP / SH ) Tuned for National B / Freshman Cup 450PP
Tuned pre 1.09 Version
Honda S500'63.jpg

You'll be competing against cars that are much more powerful, don't give up, you'll catch them up, but will you hold your lead? Not knowing if your gonna win is what makes races exciting. Great cornering car.

S500'63.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
Mitsubishi - Lancer Evolution II GSR '94 - Seasonal - 480PP / Snow
Tuned pre 1.09 Version
GSR'94.jpg

I wanted to try something different, I spent more time tuning this than the RS'03, learnt a little and had a good time doing this. My best lap with this one is 1:19.005 . You have to use throttle control quite a bit, it's not the fastest but it does test your driving skills. You can check out the tuning procedure at:
The Captain's LOG: Evo II GSR'94 Seasonal

Picture 1.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
Mitsubishi - Lancer Evolution VIII RS '03 - Seasonal - 480PP / Snow
Tuned pre 1.09 Version
Evo RS'03.jpg

Best Lap : 1:17.122 / Position 1889 with ABS1, everything else off, PS3 controller and ordinary driver. ( My personal best position ever)

Picture 1.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
Suspension / Spring Rate Adjustment Spreadsheet

I have been working on different suspension height and spring rates and I was getting tired of taking out my calculator, pen and paper. So I made this small spreadsheet that does those calculations for me. I've tried GT6 Quick Tune from 'oppistelock', and it's really fun and useful, but most of the time when I'm working on a tuning, I work on one section at a time and when I'm finished I go back through them all and try to fine tune them. If you have questions, suggestions or comments please fell free to post them.

EDIT: As of December 1,2014 this is no longer available.
Picture 2.png

Last edited:
This is a little application done on excel that tells you what your average speed on a lap(s) was. I find it just fun to know, but it doesn't make me a better driver. This is what it looks like, the link is after. (update Feb.25/2014, made a couple of minor corrections )

EDIT: As of Dec. 1 2014 this is no longer available.

Picture 3.png

Last edited:
Plymouth Ghia Sportster '60 - Seasonal - 430PP / SH
Tuned pre 1.09 Version
FMTTM Photo gallery
XNR front page.jpg

I was at 1:28.417 , after hours and hours of tuning, just couldn't get any better. So then I went to see how the number one rank was doing it, and I noticed that he was using SRF, I checked at least 20 other drivers randomly and they were all using SRF. Until today I had always competed with only ABS1, always had trouble getting under the 2000 rankings, I tried the SRF, my time was 1:27.403 rank 794. Do what makes you happy, here's the tune.

Picture 1.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
Lotus Elise 111R Race Car '04 - Seasonal - 530PP / RH
Tuned pre 1.09 Version
FMTTM gallery
Front.jpg

My best lap time up to now is 1:24.692 , I tried something different from what most people were using, used the 111R RC '04 instead. Its biggest handicap is the driver whose name we will not mention. Enough chitter-chatter here's the tune.

Picture 1.png

Return To Index

Last edited:
Back