Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Oct 25, 2012 #1 Never heard of it until I just gained one there (Foehn-19) Is it just another suit? I.e nothing special(?) Thanks. Xm.
Never heard of it until I just gained one there (Foehn-19) Is it just another suit? I.e nothing special(?) Thanks. Xm.
Ryk Messages 3,144 Lancashire Messages Ryk_BRM Oct 25, 2012 #2 There is a full set of them, Nothing special But they are pretty different asymetric styling - Zoolander would be proud
There is a full set of them, Nothing special But they are pretty different asymetric styling - Zoolander would be proud
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Oct 25, 2012 #3 Ryk There is a full set of them, Nothing special But they are pretty different asymetric styling - Zoolander would be proud Click to expand... Thank You for the helpful reply. 👍
Ryk There is a full set of them, Nothing special But they are pretty different asymetric styling - Zoolander would be proud Click to expand... Thank You for the helpful reply. 👍
Sleek Stratos Messages 2,132 Costa Rica Messages D_Shark10 Oct 25, 2012 #4 The Foehn are some of my favorites, the Chicanes also. Maybe I've had bad luck, but I find they are a bit on the rare side, so hang onto them.
The Foehn are some of my favorites, the Chicanes also. Maybe I've had bad luck, but I find they are a bit on the rare side, so hang onto them.
jaycee_xr3 Messages 756 Buenos Aires Messages jaycee_xr3 Oct 25, 2012 #5 Ryk There is a full set of them, Nothing special But they are pretty different asymetric styling - Zoolander would be proud Click to expand... 👍 LOL
Ryk There is a full set of them, Nothing special But they are pretty different asymetric styling - Zoolander would be proud Click to expand... 👍 LOL