new Suits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 7 comments
  • 1,040 views
Messages
2,728
United Kingdom
England
Messages
ECGadget
Messages
Eh???
Is it just me, or are there new suits being given as the prizes in the Mini seasonal? Foehn? Is that new? Coz I've never seen anyone with a suit like this... Perhaps it's just not common... Either way, they look nice...
 
There's hundreds of suits in GT5, there's always going to be suits you haven't seen yet.
 
Vitzio
There's hundreds of suits in GT5, there's always going to be suits you haven't seen yet.

...unless you have them all.
 
Thanks... turns out I've had at least one of every type except this one xD
 
I'm still wondering if they're ever going to introduce some of the helmets that can be seen on the screen saver sequence!
 
I think they will... perhaps in the updates within the next month...
 
Back