Foehn Racing Suit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guardian
  • 4 comments
  • 616 views

Guardian

(Banned)
Messages
2,122
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Mazerati-75
Never heard of it until I just gained one there (Foehn-19) Is it just another suit? I.e nothing special(?)

Thanks.
Xm.
 
There is a full set of them,
Nothing special

But they are pretty different asymetric styling - Zoolander would be proud
 
Ryk
There is a full set of them,
Nothing special

But they are pretty different asymetric styling - Zoolander would be proud

Thank You for the helpful reply. :)👍
 
The Foehn are some of my favorites, the Chicanes also.

Maybe I've had bad luck, but I find they are a bit on the rare side, so hang onto them.
 
Ryk
There is a full set of them,
Nothing special

But they are pretty different asymetric styling - Zoolander would be proud

👍 LOL :)
 
Back