• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
France
Nantes
P308R
Hello GTP,

Welcome to the FoFu Challenge here in the SLRally EVO forum. FoFu stands for For Fun :D

Are you a classic rallycar lover, does your hart melt for group B, do your knees get weak when seeing an iconic rallycar or you want to show Loeb how rallying is done in the virtual world, then join in.

Unfortunartely the leaderboards don’t work well and the options are too limited to run the competition through there. I am asking for sportsmanship for all those who would like to enter.

24493625974_1640e040cb_c.jpg

Details:
  • Duration per challenge: 1 week
  • Interval: can vary
  • Platforms allowed: PC, XBONE, PS4
Rules:
  • Assists: allowed
  • Tuning: prohibited
  • Time submission: by form & picture in forum
The form is a google form. No account is needed to submit your time and the data added to the form will solely be used for the FoFu challenge here at GTP. I would like to ask all participants to fill in the form accordingly!

The form is up with challenge 1.
Enter:
  • Quickrace
  • Timetrial
  • Rally Timetrial
When entering a round through quickrace, make sure that before the start of the race you reset the setup of your car.
  • Car settings
  • Re-initialise
  • Confirm
  • Start challenge

:gtpflag:PC, XBONE and PS4 players re-unite :cheers:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINK TO SUBMISSION FORM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

- Fofu Challenge 1 -
21-2 | 28-2

---CLOSED---

Car: Subaru Impreza '95
Class: A8
Rally: Wales
Stage: Sweet Lamb 2
Time of day: 6.00

Results

PzR Slim 02:39:753
Manuelos 02:39:822
Whoosiergirl 02:44:080
revhead_1000 02:50:153
doblocruiser 02:50:419
-----------------------------------------------------------------

- Fofu Challenge 2 -

5-3 | 12-3

---CLOSED---

Alpine A110 1600
Class: 4
Rally: Alsace
Stage: Vignoble de Cleebourg
Time of day: 14.00

Results:

Manuelos 02:35.406
xX Jojje Xx 02:37:022
revhead)1000 2:50.469

Last edited:
Hello SLR EVO players,

I was wondering if there would be any interest in a small friendly competition between PS4, XBONE and PC players?

Leaderboards don't work correctly so it will be with posting a pic as proof for the result and submitting your best time in a form.

Run time poll is 2 weeks.

:cheers:

I'd be keen.

If there is enough interest the launch will be around 2 to 3 weeks. This gives everyone enough time to unlock most of the cars. No dlc will be included in the competition.

I'll join in. This may end up being the only way for me to enjoy doing TT's, I have tried everything I could think of to get a time to register correctly. I have had random laps in quick mode register but, nothing when I do an actual time trial.

I thought I had it figured out yesterday on my second account and jumped back to mine and did the same procedure and no luck. It is almost tear worthy when you have first place by 4 seconds! and it will not register, lol.

MessengerApp_20160210_115620.jpg

:cheers:👍:gtpflag:setting up should be allowed in my opinion, it is the core of TT. There is no way otherwise to check if someone use it or not.

Last edited:
:cheers:👍:gtpflag:setting up should be allowed in my opinion, it is the core of TT. There is no way otherwise to check if someone use it or not.

I understand where you are coming from but that's why I ask for sportsmanship for those who enter. Your point could also be made for the ones that play on PC and adjust settings "under the hood".

We leave the setup "stock" for now ;)

Last edited:
Challenge 1 has just openend ^^^ See OP!

We start of with a car that was made famous by Colin McRae :)

Don't forget to add a pic before the end of the week in here of your best time and make sure the form in OP is send. Of course you are free to discuss and post initial times.

Only the official entries need picture and form.

Have fun everyone :D

Last edited:
2:44:080, getting some frame rate issues going past the second gate....really annoying. Going to try to redownload the game today just to see if it helps before I try again.

image.jpeg

That's a great run Manuelos! Looks clean and tidy. Not sure if I will be able to challenge that :embarrassed: Those who entered all have used a wheel, so far I am the single one with a DS4 :lol:

Was the form clear enough for all that entered?

Back