Foo FightersMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 35 comments
  • 1,812 views
Messages
13,813
United States
Alabama
I searched and found a thread that was over a year old. Time for a new thread.

Anyone else listen to this band? I just discovered them a few days ago. I heard their new single on the radio and really liked it and listend to a few songs on their One By One album and I got it. I really love it. Great stuff.

So, anyone else like the Foo Fighters?
 
foos are great, i got all their albums except pocketwatch but i recommend getting the colour and the shape 👍 cant wait for in your honor out later this year
 
Integra Type R
I searched and found a thread that was over a year old. Time for a new thread.

Anyone else listen to this band? I just discovered them a few days ago. I heard their new single on the radio and really liked it and listend to a few songs on their One By One album and I got it. I really love it. Great stuff.

So, anyone else like the Foo Fighters?
Discovered them, just few days ago? :scared: I like them. I haven't heard their new songs, but I'm sure they are catchy tunes as usual. :)
 
I first heard them back in high school I believe? and my favs have always been...

Foo Fighters - My Hero and Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly
 
Their first album is the best by far, followed by the colour and the shape. Nothing left to loose is pretty much filler, bar a few decent tracks. And one by one is damn good also.

I've heard the Foo Fighters new single and it's pretty good.
 
Race Idiot
Their first album is the best by far, followed by the colour and the shape. Nothing left to loose is pretty much filler, bar a few decent tracks. And one by one is damn good also.

I've heard the Foo Fighters new single and it's pretty good.

👍

I'm going to get The Colour & The Shape tonight.
 
I have One by One and 'aquired' some of the older material (Learn to fly, monkey wrench, breakout to name a few). Can't wait for the new album.

They are one of my favourites.
 
I only have One by One and some various tracks from other albums. I should get some more...
 
a6m5
Discovered them, just few days ago? :scared:

Haha. That's what I was thinking, too.

I've been listening to them for years. Everlong never gets old, especially the acoustic version. I recently heard their new single, sounds good. 👍
 
Well when I say discovered, I mean started listening to. I've known about the Foo Fighters for a while, but have never really been into their music. I guess tastes change and now I really love their genre of music.
 
Integra Type R
I guess tastes change and now I really love their genre of music.
It sure does. 10 years ago, if you had told me that when I'm thirty, I'd buy some Classical or Country CDs with my own $, I'd have punched you or bet you $1 Million I wouldn't buy them. Rock is still my favorite genre and Beatles' still my favorite band, but I listen to just about everything these days. :)
 
It was last year sometime when I first heard everlong and all my life. Everlong is my favourite track by far!!
Excellent band, most of the tracks I've heard I've liked :)
The new single is pretty good too! they were on Jools Holland last night performing it 👍

Think I'll get the colour and the shape now! *click click* ;)
 
I've been listening to Foo Fighters for a long time. The new album will be great. I need to get more of their albums (I only have One By One) The new single is freaking awesome.
 
Does anyone else think that the new single "Best of You" is totally lacking bass?
 
imo best of you is a bit weak for the foos, i like razor tho thats brilliant song those are the only songs iv heard from the new album but i would hope its gonna be amazing
 
I got the new album today, and it makes me mad. the music is awesome, but It has that digital rights management crap that wont let me listen to it on Itunes. So, If I wanna listen to In Your Honor, I have to switch over to WMP. And trust me, I hate WMP. Oh well, the album is good enough that I can look past it. :)
 
Silverzone
I got the new album today, and it makes me mad. the music is awesome, but It has that digital rights management crap that wont let me listen to it on Itunes. So, If I wanna listen to In Your Honor, I have to switch over to WMP. And trust me, I hate WMP. Oh well, the album is good enough that I can look past it. :)

WMP has a rip function that converts it to mp3's for you. It has worked so far on every protected cd so far for me.
 
I wanna get it but im trying to save up my money for vacation but after vacation it's the first thing im buying.
 
yeh i got in your honor at last, the rock side is a bit lacking but acoustic set makes up for that 👍 and i finally found the pocketwatch demos, bit pants really lol but i noticed one of these is on in your honor
 
Is someone gettin the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best of you!?

It gets really old, really quickly :rolleyes:
 
xcsti
WMP has a rip function that converts it to mp3's for you. It has worked so far on every protected cd so far for me.
I played with the tracks, and finally got them to mp3 format. I had to import from a cdr into i tunes. it works.
 
I just got their new cd and I'm listening to it right now. I'll post my thoughts after I'm done listening to it.
 
I have the IYH but haven't had the chance to listen to it. So much school work :irked: Over weekend though.
 
Bleh. I don't like the new cd at all. Only song I like is the single "Best Of You."
 
Foo Fighters are great. Their new CD I hear is pretty good, I'm thinking of getting it. I have all of the rest of them, and they've never slipped.
 
I've listened to the new cd again and there are a few more songs that I liked. That's dissappointing though, coming from the Foos.
 
Integra Type R
I've listened to the new cd again and there are a few more songs that I liked. That's dissappointing though, coming from the Foos.

Which ones? I'm struggling to get into it as well. Maybe if I give those ones a listen I may come round. 👎
 
"In Your honour" is crap, the single that is.

'DOA', 'The Last Song' and 'End over End' are pretty good. But some of teh songs seem way to reptitive (End over End included.)
 
I'm a big fan of the Foo Fighters. They've had great songs on all their CD's, but my all time favourite is Everlong.

I'm also loving "In Your Honor". I still need to get to know it better, though.
 
their new cd is pretty good, but i haven't listened very well to them so i'm not positive yet.
 
Back