For a good cause.. please read!

RonaldMcDonaldMB
Hey guys! I am a volunteer for our local Ronald McDonald House. We recently were donated a Playstation 3, primarily for playing BluRay movies for our guests...

A handful of the children had asked for some games to play. I got in touch with my wife's brother in regards to what games are child friendly, yet fun to play for adults as well... Grand Turismo 5 was on the top of his list!!!

The majority of the families that stay with us are often away from the house... attending to their sick family members. Our house works in collaboration with a local children's hospital, so we always have lots of kids running around here!

We've had the game a week... most of the children that stay here are rather 'unskilled' as to racing. We have 3 cars in the garage... a box looking car, Honda Accord and some sort of Acura sedan. They keep me so busy, I don't have time to earn them anything... especially since the Playstation is for our guests and not myself.

My request to you guys, and please don't feel obligated... if you guys could help by sending some fun cars... you'd bring some smiles to many children's faces! I'm not requesting any high dollar or rare cars... I just want them to have a fun selection. We'll do something special for you guys in return, I'm not sure what yet though.

I've found by surfing around the forums that you guys have a trader rating.. and I'll make sure to give quick credit those who send something this way :)

I also read where you have scammers, so please do not think I am pursing that. Heck, I'll even give you guys our contact information if you feel that is the case!

Thanks to all who took the time to read my novel of a message!

Lastly, our Playstation Network name is: RonaldMcDonaldMB

Last edited:
I will send any car I have or you would like from any of my 4 accounts. I wll send out the requests now from all four of my accounts now. I will send 4 cars & 20 paint chips so you all can have some fun painting the cars different colours.

Is this the PSN I need to send the requests to :

RonaldMcDonaldMB

I will send any car I have or you would like from any of my 4 accounts. I wll send out the requests now from all four of my accounts now. I will send 4 cars & 20 paint chips so you all can have some fun painting the cars different colours.

RonaldMcDonaldMB

Thanks so much, the kids will loveeee the paint feature!!!

i will send a car and some paint tomorrow.

maybe you should keep a list of cars in this post that you have been given to try and avoid getting the same one twice!

I dunno man, kids might be better off with NFS: Hot pursuit or something a bit more accessible.

We considered it, but the ESRB rating was 10+... so we decided against it. I believe it's possibly because of the music featured in the game... We may still purchase the game if I can turn the tunes off.

i will send a car and some paint tomorrow.

maybe you should keep a list of cars in this post that you have been given to try and avoid getting the same one twice!

Can do!

I would like to give a big thank you!!! to everyone who has so quickly responded. I certainly appreciate it, as will the kiddos!!!

I have to get back to work, but I'll be checking back to the Playstation and the forums ever so often to add friends, etc!

RonaldMcDonaldMB

wixy15
That's a good idea, like in the first post.

mods should sticky this
yeahthat.gif

Send a friend request to psn slotcarrod2 and rodlittau. I get home about 6pm mountain time and I will send some cars, parts and paint over the next few days!

Great idea. Request sent and can send now.

edit: hope the kids enjoy the Ferarri 330 P4

Last edited:
Also, tell the kids to play arcade mode, as there are a lot of cars on there. I'll send something over too when my schedule frees up.

I will send a car the 16th of this month! Just send an invite to MvdVeen and I will look for some fun cars!
It will be a Toyota Minolta! :D

I will friend request and send you something after you accept it. Today or tomorrow depending on how quickly we get the friend request.

I will send one of the VW trucks, the boys will think that is cool.

We don't, and it probably is because there are plenty of arcade cars to use, but if the person is that desperate, they can live knowing that they lied to a lot of people just for video game cars

Latest Posts

Back