For all of you chrome paint fans...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Addixted
  • 33 comments
  • 6,336 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Large%20Image.jpg


It seems like it's running on flats :eek:
 
This car has been around for a while now, and the video/sighting isn't really new either...




Yes, that was a chrome Bugatti 👍
 
Chrome-Audi-R8-1.jpg

mmmmm
 
I think they're all awful. I hate chrome except on really old cars' bumpers and trim.
 
to everyone that hates chrome on cars.

it could be worse, much much worse

make-muffler-air-intake-louder-800x800.jpg
 
I got 2 chrome paints so far. Love it. It wont get you home, but it looks cool.
 
ooooo, just saw this....

faaancy

gold-wrapped-audi-r8.jpg
 
Not chrome per se, but shiny nonetheless!

topgearhammerheadeaglei.jpg
 
Egad. At least the top gear electric car was always rubbish. The other cars were once good and then some clown vomited all over them.
 
Real life chrome finish on cars is actual material right? Wouldn't that add a considerable amount of weight to it? :confused:
 
Real life chrome finish on cars is actual material right? Wouldn't that add a considerable amount of weight to it? :confused:

If it is plated, it only adds about .25mm worth of material onto the surface at most. Probably weighs less than the paint that is on a Rolls Royce.
 
Real life chrome finish on cars is actual material right? Wouldn't that add a considerable amount of weight to it? :confused:

Could be some sort of foil I guess, same as some matte 'paints' in real life.
 
You can spray 'chrome' like any old paint now. Saw it on DMAX ;) and looks like the real deal apparently.
 
I don't especially like chrome paints but, damn, those R8s look cool.
 
JalapenoPaul713
I don't especially like chrome paints but, damn, those R8s look cool.

My favorite R8 tuner: (Just a tad bit of gold trim)

ppi-audi-r8-razor-gtr-10-3.jpg


ppi-audi-r8-razor-gtr-10-11.jpg
 
I'm sorry that looks so......ghetto, hood rich even.

"Yo dawg we heard you like chrome, so I put some chrome on your chrome. Now you really CHROMED OUT!"
 
My favorite R8 tuner: (Just a tad bit of gold trim)
To be honest, the gold striping isn't too bad. Typically, I think gold trim is vulgar and awful, especially on Lexus SUVs.
 
Man, someone really needs to be more creative on what cars get the chrome treatment. Always the sports/super sports cars.

Now, if someone had a chrome Daihitsu Midget or Insight/Prius, I'd be happy.
 
Man, someone really needs to be more creative on what cars get the chrome treatment. Always the sports/super sports cars.

Now, if someone had a chrome Daihitsu Midget or Insight/Prius, I'd be happy.

I used gold chrome on the wheels of one of my hondas, like some guys in my 'hood.
 
Man, someone really needs to be more creative on what cars get the chrome treatment. Always the sports/super sports cars.

Now, if someone had a chrome Daihitsu Midget or Insight/Prius, I'd be happy.


_MG_0458.JPG


:D
 
Last edited:
I saw a Gold Chrome + Carbon Fibre Bugatti Veyron in London last year... It's normal over there.
 
Last edited:
Now if I could just send my PS3 to Spectra Chrome...

:D

That would look sweet. Don't know how much it costs but you could probably buy a few ps3's for the price to chrome it.

Here ya go you can even do it yourself (a different way) and they show it off with the GT5's preview mode :lol::lol:

They are based in the UK.
http://chromepaint.com/



My favorite R8 tuner: (Just a tad bit of gold trim)

http://fancytuning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/ppi-audi-r8-razor-gtr-10-3.jpg[/mg]

[/QUOTE]

I would get these too!:) jk. The car does look pretty good.
[img]http://www.sneakerobsession.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/supra-ns-indy-distressed-black-gold.jpg

This is the original gold and black though.
Pontiac-Diecast-Greelight-12829-1980-Pontiac-Trans-AM-Bandit-Black-001.JPG
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back