For Fun: Create your own GT6 Trophy

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 148 comments
It's Not A Show Car!
Bronze
Fill every available custom gauge slot with gauges of matching colours and backlight settings in at least one car.

Mira Mira, On The Wall
Bronze (Hidden)
Cross the finish line in first place whilst scraping the pit wall of any circuit in a Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R '97.

If You Can't Dodge It...
Bronze (Hidden)
Trade paint with the race leader on the last lap and go on to win the race in a RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04.

The Impossible Dream
Silver
Own at least one of every Honda and Acura in the game.

Oh, What a Feeling!
Silver
Own at least one of every Toyota, Scion and Lexus in the game.

694 - 700 Days
Silver (Hidden)
Purchase a Mazda 787B Stealth Model before completing every championship in the game.

From Autozam To Zagato
Gold
Own every single car in the game.

Just Like Old Times
Gold (Hidden)
In Time Trial mode, set a time of at least 1:10.000 in a Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) '99 at Midfield Raceway.

Most are pretty stupid, and I'm not sure if the last one is even doable. Meh, it was fun coming up with these!

Sideline Bob (or Pain in the neck)
Bronze
Get on the podium in an A-spec race, where you only looked left or right the whole time.

Rags XOR riches
Silver (Hidden)
Get your credit balance >15 million, and below 100. Five times.

Misplaced rage
Bronze (Hidden)
In a field with all other cars being race cars, blare your horn no later than a second after there is contact with a car.

Yes, some of the old race cars have a horn so I didn't put "road car" in there.

Neutralized Racer (Bronze): Win a race in the Tour of America or Fighting Muscle series using an Acura, Infiniti, or Scion. (Can also be completed using AEM S2000 or HEP G37)
Megaspeed Legend (Bronze): Win a race in the Like the Wind series using a Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT.

:)

Silver trophy: Don't stop me now

Drive any car over 320 mph for 30 seconds or more.

Last edited:
"Gotta Drive 'Em All"
Silver
Buy every car in the game (additional content cars don't count).

"Road Rage"
Bronze
Bump into every AI car in a single event.

"Spooky"
Bronze
On October 31st, drive any car on any track at night (in game) that has the the time variable functionality.

"X1 Rollover"
Silver
Cause your Red Bull X1 to roll over. (any X1 model applies)

10-Second Car
Bronze (hidden)
Buy a Toyota Supra RZ, paint it in orange, put some 5 spokes on, a bodykit, NOS, and a GT Wing.

Midnight Nostalgia
Silver (hidden)
Create a custom arcade race in Special Stage Route 5 with Professional AI and 50 laps.

Mission 34
Gold
You know the drill.

Nordschleife Tofu Delivery Service
Silver (Hidden)
Do a full Drifting lap at the Nurburgring (Nordschleife layout) using a Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86) with the time set to 4:00.

Miata Is Always The Answer
Bronze
Buy any version of the Mazda Roadster/MX-5 as your first car, and then win a single race.

DANGER TO MANIFOLD!!!
Bronze
Use NOS at the very limit of the engine.

Heavy Sleeper
Silver
Win a weight-restricted event with a car that has 100kgs more that the minimum weight.

The Love Bug
Silver
Win a race dominated by cars faster than your Volkswagen Beetle '67.

Tuning Aficionado
Silver
Buy all the adjustable parts for your beloved car.

So many great ideas in this thread!
I didnt read everything but i am suggesting:

GOLD >>> EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE :

Complete at least 3 valid laps with every cars in the game on every track configurations in the game.

If only we had the real thing: Drive 100,000 KM in any RUF
Prancing Horse: Drive 100,000 KM in any Ferrari
Raging Bull: Drive 100,000 KM in any Lamborghini
23: Drive 100,000 KM in any Nissan

The Closer: (bronze) Come from behind 1st and win at Daytona Superspeedway.

Not Again!: (bronze) Win every race in the NASCAR series in the #48 Lowes Chevrolet.

Noob Saibot Award:

Silver
Face a professional driver in a lightweight Track car using a powerful Heavyweight car and win the race (can only be done with a car that weighs 1750 kg or heavier)

Grand Master GT-R

Silver
Purchase every single Nissan Skyline GT-R and Nissan GT-R

Wheelspin To Victory!

Bronze (Hidden)
Rev the Engine on an FR, MR and/or RR car before the finish line and glide your way with smoke to victory!

A German's Orange

Bronze
Paint your car with Glutorange

Nasty Noob

Silver
Win a race against a bashing noob that likes bashing into other people

FATALITY

Gold
Win a race with heavily damaged mechanical components (can only be done in races with Mechanical Damage turned on)

Silver trophy: "My best side"

Win a race by crossing the finish line facing the opposite direction.

Name: "I gotta believe!"
Type: Bronze
Description: Win 10 races with a car from 1996, the year of PaRappa The Rapper's release.

Name: "Track Day, Bro."
Type: Bronze
Description: Own every MX-5/Mazda Roadster.

Miata Is Always The Answer
Bronze
Buy any version of the Mazda Roadster/MX-5 as your first car, and then win a single race.
But you have to start the game with a fit. ;c

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I know one!
"Oh, Ferrari."
Bronze
Crash a Ferrari into another car at Circuit De La Sarthe

"Ferrari, Ferrari, Ferrari."
Silver
Crash a Ferrari into a LMP car at Circuit De La Sarthe

Last edited:
Ironic Winner

Gold

Win 24 Minutes of Le Mans in a Daihatsu Midget

Heinous' Rage

Silver

Win a Super category race in a heavily damaged car

Bull Cannon

Bronze

Drive a non racecar Lamborghini without spinning out during at high speeds (speed must be at least 265 or higher)

Pure Grand Tourer (Gold): Win 24 Minutes of Le Mans in the Kokusai Kaihatsu McLaren F1 GTR. (You can also do this with the base model, but not the BMW McLaren longtail)
Re-Enacted in Poor Taste (Silver): Using the 2012 DeltaWing, crash into the Toyota TS030 in Circuit de la Sarthe. (Can also be done vice versa)
What Else LM Stands For? (Gold): Win 24 Minutes of Le Mans in any car that has "LM Race Car" in the car's name.
Not Bad, They Said (Gold): Finish last in 24 Minutes of Le Mans using the GT-R LMP1.
No Prototypes Allowed, They Said (Bronze): Win the World Touring Car Championships (550 PP or 600 PP) using the Zytek Z11SN LMP2.
I Have Night Visors (Silver): Win any of the 24 Minutes events in Super License with a car without a headlights (any NASCAR, Toyota 7, 2J, Carbon-R, Senna F3, etc).
Vision Arch Rivals (Bronze): Finish 1-2 in a Mitsubishi XR-PHEV VGT and Subaru VIZIV VGT.

:lol:

Last edited:
40-gold.png

Name: This is a MIRACLE!!
Trophy: Gold
Win a quick match race without any dirty racers in the room.

40-silver.png

Name: Make Kaz Proud
Trophy: Sliver
Own every single Nissan cars in the game, this includes Nismo, Cars powered by Nissan like Deltawing & Zytek and Aftermarket Cars that has modified Nissan cars like Blitz and Amuse.

40-bronze.png

Name: I gotta love Rice
Trophy: Bronze
Buy every single Honda Civic's and rice their looks to death...

-Catch 'em All
-Trophy: Gold
-Acquire every car in the game.

-Dupla-kits
-Trophy: Gold
-Tune every car in the game.

-Vision ABS
-Trophy: Silver
-Drive every car in the game with no ABS.

-LeMons
-Trophy: Platinum
-Win the 24 Minutes of LeMans in a car with less than 400pp.

Last edited:
(Hidden)
Devil Z
Silver
Get a time of 6:66.666 at Special Stage Route 7 in a Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78

Last edited:
Back