Bluez_Freak Messages 308 Jan 25, 2011 #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAwJsOECGBU Got to love the white shocks though!!!
Wolf-M Wolf on wheels Premium Messages 234 Messages BlackWhiteWolf; GTP_DeadlyWolf Jan 25, 2011 #2 Bluez_Freak http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAwJsOECGBU Got to love the white shocks though!!! Click to expand... I think this was posted a dozen of times - though I still continue to like watching it. The car handles nice, no doubt, I love driving it (in game), no doubt; the only complaint I have is its rather ugly looks...
Bluez_Freak http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAwJsOECGBU Got to love the white shocks though!!! Click to expand... I think this was posted a dozen of times - though I still continue to like watching it. The car handles nice, no doubt, I love driving it (in game), no doubt; the only complaint I have is its rather ugly looks...
RX-7_FD3S Messages 3,081 Geneva Messages Kimky Messages Kimky Jan 25, 2011 #3 I love senna and he's probably my favorite driver ever but I prefer this video for NSX : Tsuchiya Tsukuba Lap record He did it when he retired from driving JGTC cars, Honda kinda gave him the occasion to set a big time on Tsukuba. And he did it with class.
I love senna and he's probably my favorite driver ever but I prefer this video for NSX : Tsuchiya Tsukuba Lap record He did it when he retired from driving JGTC cars, Honda kinda gave him the occasion to set a big time on Tsukuba. And he did it with class.
dark_ruffo Messages 1,835 Messages DrKrFfXx_ Jan 25, 2011 #4 RX-7_FD3S I love senna and he's probably my favorite driver ever but I prefer this video for NSX : Tsuchiya Tsukuba Lap record Click to expand... Long live, lord Tsuchiya. Though I watched those videos a bazillion times, you never get tired of it, do you?
RX-7_FD3S I love senna and he's probably my favorite driver ever but I prefer this video for NSX : Tsuchiya Tsukuba Lap record Click to expand... Long live, lord Tsuchiya. Though I watched those videos a bazillion times, you never get tired of it, do you?
S SS_1182 Messages 1,173 Messages user27564 Jan 25, 2011 #5 I have a few NSX's, and though I see people winning races with them, the only ones I can drive are the GT race car versions. Ugly, ugly car... Also, that video did nothing for me.
I have a few NSX's, and though I see people winning races with them, the only ones I can drive are the GT race car versions. Ugly, ugly car... Also, that video did nothing for me.
RX-7_FD3S Messages 3,081 Geneva Messages Kimky Messages Kimky Jan 25, 2011 #6 dark_ruffo Long live, lord Tsuchiya. Though I watched those videos a bazillion times, you never get tired of it, do you? Click to expand... Nope never. And the sound, god I love the sound of the car lol. I kinda dont like nsx, well most of the them, I think that the NSX Type-R 02' is brillant tho. Love the look
dark_ruffo Long live, lord Tsuchiya. Though I watched those videos a bazillion times, you never get tired of it, do you? Click to expand... Nope never. And the sound, god I love the sound of the car lol. I kinda dont like nsx, well most of the them, I think that the NSX Type-R 02' is brillant tho. Love the look
Layzie Messages 455 Messages hurcon1 Jan 25, 2011 #7 RX-7_FD3S Tsuchiya Tsukuba Lap record Click to expand... I think we need this view for replays for gt5. And with all that engine roar and body falling apart noises.
RX-7_FD3S Tsuchiya Tsukuba Lap record Click to expand... I think we need this view for replays for gt5. And with all that engine roar and body falling apart noises.
dark_ruffo Messages 1,835 Messages DrKrFfXx_ Jan 25, 2011 #8 Layzie I think we need this view for replays for gt5. And with all that engine roar and body falling apart noises. Click to expand... That view is there in GT5 during replays.
Layzie I think we need this view for replays for gt5. And with all that engine roar and body falling apart noises. Click to expand... That view is there in GT5 during replays.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jan 25, 2011 #9 Relevence to GT5 not found. We have automotive forums for videos of real cars. Locking.