Force Feedback is Different in Sports Mode offline

• Thread starter R3V
  • 3 comments

R3V

Bahrain
Bahrain
Definitions first
Sports mode offline: Doing the qualifying before the "entry" period. You do not see the yellow text saying race will start X:XX
Sports mode online: Doing qualifiers without clicking on "race entry".

I did all events bar the endurance last night. The FFB strength was far too strong, prompting me to turn it down to 1.

Today I did sports mode qualifiers offline then went to the race. It was too light (settings at 1), so I bumped it back to 5-7 like I did in GT6 and it felt normal-ish.

This isn't just me, right? It's softer in sports mode for everyone? Is it grip related? Is there less grip when online? Because I noticed that too. I'm a little bit faster offline than online.

This needs to be fixed :/

R3V
Definitions first
Sports mode offline: Doing the qualifying before the "entry" period. You do not see the yellow text saying race will start X:XX
Sports mode online: Doing qualifiers without clicking on "race entry".

I did all events bar the endurance last night. The FFB strength was far too strong, prompting me to turn it down to 1.

Today I did sports mode qualifiers offline then went to the race. It was too light (settings at 1), so I bumped it back to 5-7 like I did in GT6 and it felt normal-ish.

This isn't just me, right? It's softer in sports mode for everyone? Is it grip related? Is there less grip when online? Because I noticed that too. I'm a little bit faster offline than online.

This needs to be fixed :/
Don't know about the FFB strenght, but in offline I set a time of 51.135, in online my best lap was 1 sec slower...

Back