Ford Falcon (EA) GT 351 Concept Car 1990

Italy
Italy
Ant_U_Meglio
Hi, This is my first car suggestion, i have used the search button for see if someone have already posted this car and i don't have find nothing. So i wanna present you this beautiful Australian Concept Car!

(Ps: I do not know, not at all, or nearly all Australian car, and I have to say that some fascinate me!)

Ford EA Falcon GT 351 Concept Car '90!

(I found little information about it, but you can see in the last immage some stats of the car.)

History:

"The EA prototype project was canned after lots of undercover work by ford. during the project, they made two yes TWO prototypes - one dark blue, and one a dark RED-almost maroon (the dark blue one was restored incorrectly by Geelong Tech students, and is now a lighter colour than it originally was) The Blue car was a supercharged V8, and the red car was a Straight 6 powered by an American built Supercharger (called a Vortech)."

Some People say:

"in a Falcon gt documentary from 98, they said that this car was crushed, happy to see it was not. A cool car that needs to be saved to show the era of the Falcon GT making a comeback, and since it`s such an interesting car. Looks cool, bet it would be nice to drive."

"the 1990 Ford EA Falcon GT 351 Windsor V8 concept car as it was shown around the motor shows then disappeared, well the late Adrian Ryan and some help from insiders from Ford, took this and put it away as Ford Australia wanted it crushed, after many years later and long forgotten, it was returned when the Discovery Centre Opened."

30ubq5t.jpg

t66o2q.jpg

2vrzjpf.jpg

ev84n7.png

Ford EA Falcon GT 351 Concept Car '90

....See here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/cars-suggestion-forum-guidelines.312878/

Concept Cars
[Make] [Model] [Concept] ([Event First Shown]) [Year First Shown]
Example: [Ford] [EX] [Concept] [2001] = Ford EX Concept 2001

Multiple generations of single specification cars: [Make] [Model] [[Generation] or [(Generation)] [Year]
Example: [Volkswagen] [Golf] [(Mk2)] [GTi 16v] [1986] = Volkswagen Golf (Mk2) GTI 16V 1986
Example: [Vauxhall] [Corsa] [D] [VXR] [2007] = Vauxhall Corsa D VXR 2007

So.... the title of the thread should be:

Ford Falcon (EA) GT 351 Concept Car 1990

...Just a small suggestion. ;)

Back