Ford Falcon & Holden: Australian Monsters!

Lexi Walker

Premium
Portugal
Portimao, Algarve
AlphaRyrai
V8-Supercar-Logo.gif

i am a V8 Supercar Fan! unfortunately There are not mutch Australian Cars in GT5 but anyway! why not a Photo Thread just for them!
show me your australian monsters!

6471784269_643473d2f9_z.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! i just wish some of the photomode pros and other people let here some nice shots aswell! :D

Show me your australian monsters guys! :drool:

i have talked to Kaz! and he put in a Holden V8 Supercar Just for me :sly:

6510179421_264e3eb94c_z.jpg

:lol: of course not! i photoshoped it, obviously. but i wish it was true... :drool:

Last edited:
yeah, V8 supercars is the best touring series in the world, even DTM cannot be compared with V8. Once i was in Gold Coast, on V8 event, it was awsome!
w_135df22f.jpg

They are all amazing! :drool: but the 3rd picture blowed my mind ! :crazy:

Thanks, really appreciate it.:cheers:
The Ford is an underrated gem and on the Nurb in the wet it just drifts like a dream. Hopefully there will be more pics from others - enjoying this thread! Some great pics on here - made even better due to the vehicles being standards.👍

Thanks, really appreciate it.:cheers:
The Ford is an underrated gem and on the Nurb in the wet it just drifts like a dream. Hopefully there will be more pics from others - enjoying this thread! Some great pics on here - made even better due to the vehicles being standards.👍
yeah, great car. One of the best in GT5, but unfortunately it has "Ford" in the name:tdown:

I don't have any pics but I've got 3 SS's, 2 monaro's and a GTO. Buying whatever I can when they pop up in the UCD, hoping for a factory blue that's close to the "impulse" VZ SSZ that I get the pleasure of driving everyday. Definitely need more Holden's in the game

How do you get a standard looking so damn good?
Can you do the same with the Monaro and the V8 Supercar? Get that same clarity and beauty?

The lighting in that tunnel helps any car look good !

I also use Photoshop(I cheat!!) to enhance my pics.
I fiddle with the brightness and also the sharpness. :)

Back