Ford Falcon

  • Thread starter Thread starter puhhik88
  • 8 comments
  • 900 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
30
Messages
puhhik88
Hi guys and girls.I have a Ford Falcon laying around in the UCD and since i have 2.7 million and the Ford costs around 1.2 million i could easily afford it,but is it worth it?
 
Last edited:
Hi guys and girls.I have a Ford Falcon laying around in the UCD and since i have 2.7 million and the Ford costs around 1.2 million i could easily afford it,but is it worth it?

YES!!

i had it in UCD once, didnt buy it and i know hate myself cuz i havent seen it since :(

but you need to find a good setup for it :)
 
its a beast of a Aussie V8 car
 
That car does not come up very often so if you have the credits...buy it! It is a fun car to drive once you get a good set-up on it!👍
 
Definitely, great car and you may never see it again in the UCD
 
Thanks all ! I bought it and its pretty fast,i only changed the oil and bought a mid rpm range turbo for it.Thanks all again
 
I'm seeking for it since january in my UCD ...
 
Put a high RPM range turbo in it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back