Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoelHarris2012
  • 13 comments
  • 1,007 views
Messages
99
Wales
Pontypool
Messages
JoelHarris1997
Anyone got this car?
If so comment on what you would want for it and maybe we can make a deal :-)
 
Isn't this the premium model? If so, I can easily buy it for you.
 
DeadEnd
Isn't this the premium model? If so, I can easily buy it for you.

yeah premium, what would you wany for it?
 
Got any matte paints?
 
DeadEnd
Got any matte paints?

no sorry but i do have some chrome, polarised and fluorescence colours, interested in any?
 
It's a shame the DLC paints can't be traded. :( I'll take three silver or gold chromes
 
Send me a FR and I'll have the car sent tonight.
 
Sent the car, would like the paints :)
 
Mate, what exactly is going on? I send the car and you suddenly go offline?
 
Did you just de-friend me on psn? I hope this was an honest mistake and you'll send the paints asap. I'd like to warn you, I will take action against you if you try to scam me..
 
Back