Ford Focus RS WRC 07'08

  • Thread starter Thread starter roly30_cz
  • 16 comments
  • 1,087 views
No one wants a Ford Focus RS WRC? I still have 2x
 
Anything in my tradeshop that interests you? See my signature.
 
Are they premium?

Edit; I see they are. Are they available to buy in the Ford dealership?
 
Think i'll just buy one when i feel like it then
 
Wits: I don't know. I'm looking for some DTM cars and race specials
 
Wits: I don't know. I'm looking for some DTM cars and race specials

I just updated my shop a minute ago and added some cars. Spoon S2000 racecar, RX7 Bathurst, Veyron etc. Let me know if interested.
 
I like German cars: BMW, Audi and Mercedes for example the BMW M3 GTR Audi TT DTM DTM Audi RS4:)
 
Sorry i don't have them, and those cars are between 1.2 and 1.4 million in the UCD. Ill buy one there.
 
Esteemed: Castrol TOM's Supra 97 ?
 
Maybe wants to trade it versus my Citroën C4 WRC '08 with 0Km?
 
U want an SLR MClaren for it? Im trying to get rid of it. lol
 
Gerner sorry i have Citroen C4 WRC, Do you have Subaru Impreza WRC 08?
 
Gerner sorry i have Citroen C4 WRC, Do you have Subaru Impreza WRC 08?

Nope sorry :/ I just got 2x Citroëns.. bith won shortly after each other..
 
I got the audi tt (touring one) brand new , but you´ll have to throw something else apart from the focus , or maybe the two of them , also my car list is below , PM me if something interests you
 
Back