Ford GT '05 (No Stripe)

  • Thread starter Thread starter m_star01
  • 35 comments
  • 1,924 views
Messages
217
Messages
Pranching_Lion
hi guys,

i been looking for this car for over 8 months and had no success. I am looking for a stock version.
As i am a new player i don't have much cars other then the ones you win from playing A or B Spec. Some people got it by Level tickets but my luck i never got that car and i can't get that ticket again.

I have a couple cars not been driven and i can let you know if you want them.

Other then that can anyone help me? I been going on UCD/OD for 8 months and the car has yet to appear for me. Even got my mum to log on when i was on holiday and she said there was not one there lol (i still blame her as its not a rare car and she probably missed it GRRRRR lol)

Anyone help me? :-(:grumpy: i know for newbies you guys probably got all my cars anyway but i thought i try on here anyway.

thanks for reading.
 
Last edited:
You can get it from the licences by getting IA all gold. If not then i can trade but not til at least saturday
 
I am not good enough got all Gold on IA :-) i got some but not all.
 
Unlucky. I do have one but I'm organising 3 different trades at once here lol. Err... I'll get things sorted then come back to you
 
hey thanks Gordon i am going home for lunch spend 2 hours (my manager is not in today) i will try to check the UCD and see if i can get all gold (unlikely).

But Gordon, get back to me. Don't forget me :cheers:👍
 
If I come a cross one I will let you know.
 
I won't. I never forget a trade 👍
 
If I come a cross one I will let you know.

Thanks mate, i appreciate you helping me as well.

Hopefully i get one soon:tup:
 
No worries :)
 
gordongt
Unlucky. I do have one but I'm organising 3 different trades at once here lol. Err... I'll get things sorted then come back to you

I just spent the last 10 min organizing my 4 trades with 4 different people. If you have an iPhone/iPod/iPad I would suggest using the calendar.
 
In which I dont but have organised it now
 
Sorry wrapture did you say you have one to give me, or your going to look around for one by UCD/OD?

JUst wondering if i have to wait for you to get one (which take some time?) as you dont have one already.
Otherwise Gordon has one.

I don't mind who but checking my Account i have a few LV tickets which may be of use?
 
Last edited:
Hey mate. I'm organised and next day I can trade is this coming sunday, the 22nd. Is this ok?
 
i have one half tuned like 610hp 0/0/0
 
hi guys,

i been looking for this car for over 8 months and had no success. I am looking for a stock version.
As i am a new player i don't have much cars other then the ones you win from playing A or B Spec. Some people got it by Level tickets but my luck i never got that car and i can't get that ticket again.

I have a couple cars not been driven and i can let you know if you want them.

Other then that can anyone help me? I been going on UCD/OD for 8 months and the car has yet to appear for me. Even got my mum to log on when i was on holiday and she said there was not one there lol (i still blame her as its not a rare car and she probably missed it GRRRRR lol)

Anyone help me? :-(:grumpy: i know for newbies you guys probably got all my cars anyway but i thought i try on here anyway.

thanks for reading.

do you still need ford gt no stripe? I have o/o/o or from ucd o/miles/o
 
The ucd does not change on a daily baes IE: per calender day it is completely refreshed after 5 races. So unless your mum did some races the ucd would not have changed.
 
m_star01
Sorry wrapture did you say you have one to give me, or your going to look around for one by UCD/OD?

JUst wondering if i have to wait for you to get one (which take some time?) as you dont have one already.
Otherwise Gordon has one.

I don't mind who but checking my Account i have a few LV tickets which may be of use?

I found one but I can't send until the 24th. Gordon beat me this time lol.
 
:)
 
Firstly, thanks for replying on here. I appreciate all friends who tried to help me.
I was wiry if this works as i thought i am the only person obssessed with this game LOL

hi gordon, i am new how do we set this up? i take it this is a 0/0/0 stock Ford GT 05 (no stripe?) Feel free to add me to PSN. I am at work, and as my manager is in i can't go home for lunch and have a few races online before coming back to work LOL
I am in the UK.
 
I have a few of them, but like everyone else, im booked till the 23rd
 
man whats going on why is everyone all booked lol some major trading going on at this time
 
Trying to get some cars lol.
 
0/0/0 is indeed unused at all. Did you want to trade this sunday then?
 
yes sure what do you want Gordon? I am a newbie so chances are you have all my cars lol

anyway i just read there are ways to get tickets i have Level tickets i have not used if you like you can have one of those and dupe it?
 
Depends, do you have any 0/0/0 cars? Aka no miles, no changes and no wins
 
Yes a BMW 1973
 
Hey m_star01,

The OCD updated today, there are a few 0/0/0 cars in there and they are cheap, great bargaining chips for trades with collectors, get and buy them, just make sure you don't get in them 👍
 
The 2002 turbo? What colour is it?
 
i got one i can trade if u dont trade with gordongt, let me know
 
Hull thanks i will let you know.

Gordon, its whatever it is stock? i check when i get home.
 
Back