Ford GT '05 (No Stripe)

  • Thread starter Thread starter m_star01
  • 35 comments
  • 1,924 views
I'm really sorry but I've got a problem. My internet has been cut off and has messed up all my tradeing. To be honest,your better off tradeingwith someone else as it maybe a while til it comes back on. The only way I'm replying is through my girlfriends laptop round hers. Sorry
 
I think I have it in black from ucd so its not 0/0/0. Is there only one gt no stripe? if so then yes i have the correct one.

I want an infiniti FX45 for it. don't care about 0/0/0 for it

edit: also have a yellow no stripe 0/0/0
 
Last edited:
hatfield thanks i will come back to you. I don't have that car but Gordon has kindly want my 1973 BMW 2000 which is brandnew still a ticket.
 
if u still want the ford gt (no stripe) i got 1 u can have for free
 
i got one i can trade if u dont trade with gordongt, let me know

Hi mate, i just read gordons message above, can we trade? message me
 
BIG THANK YOU to pchappy for giving me the car -i will forever be in debt to you.
Also thanks to all onhere who offered to help me. I appreciate all your kindness and helpfullness.

Add me to your psn and if i can be of any help in the future do not hesitate to contact me -i will always make time for you just like you did for me.

thanks
 
Back