Ford GT '05 Not In Arcade Mode!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NOSBLAST
  • 7 comments
  • 833 views
Messages
101
I've tried it a few times but it never works.
-I have the Ford GT '05.
Every time, in arcade mode, I try to get to that car and it never shows.
Any thoughts?
💡
I have the PAL GT4 version.💡
 
I think that might be because unless you have owned the car in GT mode for atleast one day it wont appear in arcade mode

But i may be wrong
 
Thats right, many cars are not available (like the 05 Ford GT) untill you own them in GT mode, if you own the 05 Ford GT in GT mode then it should be in Arcade, if not then I'm not sure whats going on.

I have the 05 Ford GT (PAL version) and have used it in arcade mode.
 
I have the same problem, I only have the '02 concept Version available. I thought it was because I won the concept version first, but I never tested that theory out. I own about 4 '05 GT and one '02 Concept, yet no '05 GT selectable in arcade mode, anyone can shed light on this subject?
 
Just quessing here, but could there be difference, whether you buy or win the ford GT '05?
 
Yes, there is.

The prize car Ford GT '05 does NOT appear in Arcade Mode. The purchased one will.

So you have to buy it. Sorry.
 
SavageEvil
I own about 4 '05 GT and one '02 Concept, yet no '05 GT selectable in arcade mode

If Famine is right, you've raced the Premium Sports Lounge 4 times? Huh? You either really like the race or you have an AD-HD coffeine B-Spec bob... :dopey:
 
Back