ford gt 40 '04 or camaro race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexxoux
  • 8 comments
  • 484 views
Messages
174
Greece
Greece
Messages
alexxoux
i want one of those two.

ford gt 40 lm race car 2004 or
Chevrolet camaro lm race car

check my garage
 
Last edited:
I have the GT40 0 miles on it. Can trade after reset. interested in the Loctite or the 350z lm.
 
I think he's talking about the "modern GT40", otherwise known as the Ford GT LM Race car.
 
I have the GT40 0 miles on it. Can trade after reset. interested in the Loctite or the 350z lm.

if there isn't an other offer earlier then ok.
don't care about km
 
I think he's talking about the "modern GT40", otherwise known as the Ford GT LM Race car.
correction: Ford GT LM Race Car 2004

sorry
 
any one??
i can trade in about six hours
 
I have the Camaro LM. Would trade for any Pescarolo race car. PM if you are interested.
 
I have the Ford gt 2004 in gulf livery with zero miles I think if your interested?

Would trade the old 1965 alfa thingy if that is also zero mileage :)
 
Last edited:
Back