alexxoux Messages 174 Greece Messages alexxoux Feb 2, 2011 #1 i want one of those two. ford gt 40 lm race car 2004 or Chevrolet camaro lm race car check my garage Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
Asane Messages 874 Messages Asane Feb 2, 2011 #2 I have the GT40 0 miles on it. Can trade after reset. interested in the Loctite or the 350z lm.
Counter_Z23 Messages 2,173 Messages Counter_Z23 Feb 2, 2011 #3 I think he's talking about the "modern GT40", otherwise known as the Ford GT LM Race car.
alexxoux Messages 174 Greece Messages alexxoux Feb 2, 2011 #4 Asane I have the GT40 0 miles on it. Can trade after reset. interested in the Loctite or the 350z lm. Click to expand... if there isn't an other offer earlier then ok. don't care about km
Asane I have the GT40 0 miles on it. Can trade after reset. interested in the Loctite or the 350z lm. Click to expand... if there isn't an other offer earlier then ok. don't care about km
alexxoux Messages 174 Greece Messages alexxoux Feb 2, 2011 #5 Counter_Z23 I think he's talking about the "modern GT40", otherwise known as the Ford GT LM Race car. Click to expand... correction: Ford GT LM Race Car 2004 sorry
Counter_Z23 I think he's talking about the "modern GT40", otherwise known as the Ford GT LM Race car. Click to expand... correction: Ford GT LM Race Car 2004 sorry
Counter_Z23 Messages 2,173 Messages Counter_Z23 Feb 2, 2011 #6 alexxoux correction: Ford GT LM Race Car 2004 sorry Click to expand... Don't worry, many people make this mistake.
alexxoux correction: Ford GT LM Race Car 2004 sorry Click to expand... Don't worry, many people make this mistake.
alexxoux Messages 174 Greece Messages alexxoux Feb 3, 2011 #7 any one?? i can trade in about six hours
D duffbeer Messages 70 Messages duffbeer999 Feb 3, 2011 #8 I have the Camaro LM. Would trade for any Pescarolo race car. PM if you are interested.
bluediamond Messages 119 Messages bluediamond0007 Feb 3, 2011 #9 I have the Ford gt 2004 in gulf livery with zero miles I think if your interested? Would trade the old 1965 alfa thingy if that is also zero mileage Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
I have the Ford gt 2004 in gulf livery with zero miles I think if your interested? Would trade the old 1965 alfa thingy if that is also zero mileage