Ford GT '69 Race Car worth 20 million for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter jamie222
  • 20 comments
  • 1,493 views
Furai, can trade now!
 
Thats not a rare car!! This car is worth 20 million credits and took me ages to get!!
 
hate to say it but you win the ford gt 40.

Does not make any difference, in order to win it you have to grind all the way to the third endurance race of BSpec. So it does take a lot of effort to get it..
 
You know that you can get 1 for almost nothing on this forum right ?

The best i can give you is a Ferrari enzo ferrari for it, and i believe that's the best offer you will get for it.
 
Last edited:
I'd offer a Laviolette or an Oullim Spirra, they're rare but not worth 20 million.
 
i have 2 gt40 race cars, didn't buy either one, don't drive either one
 
i have 2 gt40 race cars, didn't buy either one, don't drive either one
think I've had 2 or three at once, I definitely never paid 20 mil for one, heck I've never had 20 mil on the game ever!
 
I have 4 '69 Ford GT40's & didn't pay a thing for any of them.

ALL cars are worth NOTHING since V1.05 was released.
 
I have 4 '69 Ford GT40's & didn't pay a thing for any of them.

ALL cars are worth NOTHING since V1.05 was released.

Touche!
 
Anyone want to give me one then lol
 
Sure, send a request to huvfds & I'll send you one tomorrow after reset

Nice one cheers, you want anything in return?
 
I say put your money where you mouth is and give this guy below a free one then!
No need to get your knickers in a bunch.
Nice one cheers, you want anything in return?
I'll leave that up to you. If you see a car I don't have in my garage then you're more than welcome to send it but don't feel obligated to if you don't feel up to it.
 
No need to get your knickers in a bunch.

I'll leave that up to you. If you see a car I don't have in my garage then you're more than welcome to send it but don't feel obligated to if you don't feel up to it.

Woah you got loads of cars lol

I only have about 150 :sick: how did you get so many X2010's i cant even do a lap on the Vettel challenge, only got the DS3 tho!
 
Car received, thanks alot, really appreciated
 
Car received, thanks alot, really appreciated
NP & enjoy your free '69 Ford GT40 or shall I say your $19 + mil '69 Ford GT40. :lol:
 
Back