Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 - New at Hagerty

• Thread starter MagnusVBK
  • 7 comments
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 ... is that a car worth buying?
How is this tuning related?

Also, you need to slow down your posting. We have a like button so you don't need to make posts if all you want to say is "thanks."

How is this tuning related?

Also, you need to slow down your posting. We have a like button so you don't need to make posts if all you want to say is "thanks."
Hi,

Ok!

On thx, just wanted to be polite saying thx to people who responded. But if the forum rules to not do that, and use like button only, happy to do so.

If the post is not ok in this category, feel free to remove the post.

I could not at a quick glance find a category with a better fit. Feel free to advise if you want. I will also look again myself to see if I find a better place.

On thx, just wanted to be polite saying thx to people who responded. But if the forum rules to not do that, and use like button only, happy to do so.
It's not against the rules, but it would be annoying for those folk that are watching the thread. They'll get a notification that there's been a post in the thread, and will go there expecting new info, only to find it's you saying thanks (No text speak please) many times. It also artificially inflates your post count.

It's not against the rules, but it would be annoying for those folk that are watching the thread. They'll get a notification that there's been a post in the thread, and will go there expecting new info, only to find it's you saying thanks (No text speak please) many times. It also artificially inflates your post count.
I am good with that, if it not against the rules but forum practice, then I am happy to follow that. No problem!

I see that there was a tune in the LeMans Garage.

FORD MARK IV '67

So with that, it will be a good options for me. Need to borrow the tunes, as I am not very knowledgeable in tuning.
A few tunes out there, but it runs excellent as is like the XJ and 330 respectively. Ran the Mark IV 5 times and it paid for itself darn near at the Lemans 700pp race :cheers:

Back