Ford is pretty F-ed up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Philly
  • 35 comments
  • 1,538 views
Nah he ain't redneck trailer trash, the owner of this Festiva is:
FestivaHatchbackSpoiler.jpg
 
That goes into The Questionable modification thread.
 
:lol: :sick: no... Knight rider.

Ah... yes... that is truly a crime worthy of eternal damnation. I find myself playing the "Ford Game" whenever watching TV or when I'm at the movies. Depressingly, it's easy to play... they've got advertising cameos everywhere... 👎

Hmm, should I call him a Bogan or Redneck Trailer Trash...?

Trailer Trash that quarters under 13 seconds and has modern sportscar skidpad numbers... in the 80's... I'm still thinking of building one myself... in fact, Shogun-style swaps are one of the most popular types of mods in Grassroot Motorsport's $2000 challenge (well, it's $2008 now)... buy and modify a car for 2000 (2008) dollars. Those things look awful, but they kick ass.
 
I'm still content with my *European* Ford! ;)
 
Back