Ford Mondeo (Mk5) 2014

• Thread starter Moxsson
  • 3 comments
United States
Mililani, HI
timmyTtimmerson
I'd like to see both the Fusion- and Mondeo-badged versions of this beautiful car in GT6. Most of these came with EcoBoost four cylinder engines, and either 6-speed manual or automatic transmissions.
FordFusion1.jpg

FordFusion2.jpg

FordFusion3.jpg

Last edited:
If Ford ever builds the Fusion ST, I would consider voting. But in a game like GT, there's no more reason for including this car than a Toyota Camry.
Sure there is just look at it. It may be a midsize sedan with average specs but it looks like a bada** sports sedan. And there are plenty of below average cars already in gt6 might as well add a sexy one.

If Ford ever builds the Fusion ST, I would consider voting. But in a game like GT, there's no more reason for including this car than a Toyota Camry.

I disagree, I think GT is the perfect game to add cars like this. It's a driver's game, a realistic one, so to many people there's something fun about tossing your average midsize sedan around a race track. Especially if it looks as good as this. Plus it's an American market car, and there just aren't enough of those in the game imo.

Back