Foreign Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter flamefreeze34
  • 56 comments
  • 2,271 views
Messages
12
If you could bring any car built in the world into GT4 example: Milk Truck, Porsche
What would it be and where would it be from.
 
I would say.......................Volkswagon streetable Dune buggy. :dopey:
 
Porsche; there is no substitute (well, RUF is good).

EDIT: If it would have to be a particular model (that's tough), I'd go with a 917K or 959.
 
People will mention the "big three" and their different models...
F1's will also be mentioned...

So I'll go for... either of these...

Rod Millens Toyota Celica Pikes Peak
Rod Millens Toyota Tacoma Pikes Peak
 
I’m failing to understand why the term ‘Foreign’ has been used in the thread title. Oh, parochialism I get it now.
 
hellnback
Rod Millens Toyota Celica Pikes Peak
Rod Millens Toyota Tacoma Pikes Peak


Classics man, classics. 👍
 
What more could you want in a game then this.

sunbird_icharus.jpg
 
I would have to go with a Ferrari, dunno which model though, since they are all good.
 
1993 Chevy Silverado 454SS. Black of course. And from Louisiana, namely my driveway.
 
Probably a McLaren F1 GT. One of the very few cars that have never seen a game.


But I'll take a Pontiac Fiero. :)
 
McLaren F1GTR
Probably a McLaren F1 GT. One of the very few cars that have never seen a game.


But I'll take a Pontiac Fiero. :)

Wasn't the F1 GT in NFS4, or was that the GT-R?
 
Concept cars:

- Peugot Hoggar

Classic F1-cars

Hot-Rods & Customs:

- Chevrolet Coupé '34
- Ford Sedan '34
- Ford Roadster '32
- Mercury Coupé '49

and movie & TV-cars:

- KITT
- A-Team van
- Delorean
- Batmobiels
- Ford Grand Torino (Starsky & Hutch)
- Dodge Charger (General Lee)
- Shelby GT500 (Eleanor)
- Trans-Am (Smokey & The Bandit)
 
Back