Foreign Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter flamefreeze34
  • 56 comments
  • 2,271 views
Holden Commodore SS, HSV Clubsport R8, HSV GTS Sedan, HRT V8 supercar and HSV Maloo, that last one is a great ute, and I'm sure Ultrabeat would love to see that too!
 
Definatly would love to see some australian cars, 1969 HT Monaro GTS 350 and any series cv8 Monaro, some other holdens would be nice too. could throw in a few australian fords for some competition. An australian cup or somethin like that would be cool, holden vs ford.
 
Bugatti 16/4 Veyron
The full Spyker line-up, including the newly developed 600+ hp model.
 
Supra897
Wasn't the F1 GT in NFS4, or was that the GT-R?


GTR.


The F1 GT is the only McLaren not to make a game appearence.

Oh, and

Bullit's
Mustang & Chrager.
 
My dear Lancia Dedra ... 4WD turbo version! ... like the mighty Delta ...
There is! ... form Gorizia (plate GO 226682)

dedra.jpg


!?!??! the BHP is worng .. the must be 180 (italian version!)
 
no prob. I'll just shoot the competition.
 
Morlow
I would have to go with a Ferrari, dunno which model though, since they are all good.

Except for the Mondial, Testarossa, and later 308s.

Yes, I am a car snob.
 
teh fook is wrong with you mate? TESTAROSSA?!?!?! ;)

...hmm... I can't honestly say I want any Ferraris in this game. They just don't seem to match up in my mind. :/

I'd say my bicycle, I wanna stage 4 turbo it!
 
Enzo Ferrari, hands down.
 
I can't really imagine Ferraris in the game, nor Lamborghini. It could happen, but it just doesn't look right in my mind.
 
radicool02
I can't really imagine Ferraris in the game.
I think that may have been a reason that GT4 was delayed, there was a discussion about this in an earlier thread on this board, but we shall see come .. december? :confused:
 
VTGT07
I think that may have been a reason that GT4 was delayed, there was a discussion about this in an earlier thread on this board, but we shall see come .. december? :confused:

i don't knoq if Ferrari is coming but i wouldn't mind seeing another vette maybe it isn't foreign but now just any vette a Lingenfelter or Mallett one just think about it.
 
240Z
Except for the Mondial, Testarossa, and later 308s.

Yes, I am a car snob.

The Mondial was actually a fine handling car, the 308 was the epitamy of Pininfarina's signature Ferrari design and the Testarossa had possibly one of the best sounding engines of any road car ever. Every car has it's merits, let's have 'em all in!
 
inferno
A UPS delivery truck.

We wanna race the truck.

No you did not just say that .. :lol:
 
iceburns288
teh fook is wrong with you mate? TESTAROSSA?!?!?! ;)

...hmm... I can't honestly say I want any Ferraris in this game. They just don't seem to match up in my mind. :/

I'd say my bicycle, I wanna stage 4 turbo it!

Compared to other Ferraris, the Testarossa was bloated and overweight. Plus, it looked like it had a bad German bodykit straight from the factory.
 
chaser_fan
The Mondial was actually a fine handling car, the 308 was the epitamy of Pininfarina's signature Ferrari design and the Testarossa had possibly one of the best sounding engines of any road car ever. Every car has it's merits, let's have 'em all in!

I'm not saying they're entirely bad cars, just not one of the best. Early 308s were good cars and they all were quite good-looking (especially in blue with tan interior). Later 308s began to become strangled by emissions. As for the Testarossa, sound isn't everything, is it?
 
It sure isn't, but it sure isn't a bad thing either!
 
Well, more cars are always better, aren't they? :)
 
Back