Forget your Honda Civic, I've the worst car in the game outside

  • Thread starter Thread starter NastyNaz
  • 35 comments
  • 5,280 views
Messages
108
Messages
nNaz
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04

I spent 2hrs looking for this baby in the UCD then tried it bone stock on the 'ring. The braking distance is horrendous, it's like trying to stop a freight train. Don't buy this car.

EDIT: If you haven't see it yet: NO.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Why bother. It was always lapped in like the wind
 
My mate's cousin raced it for a couple of races in FIA GT so I always wanted to try it.
 
I've spent the past hour and a half trying to find the Ford falcon XR8, It better be worth it!
 
Whats wrong with a Honda Civic like ?

people on this forum need their heads checked
 
I like my Honda Civic, one of the most fun cars to drive, turbo on a tuned one makes me smile!

As for the Gillette (shaving cream?) - never really liked it.
 
HEH, how many credits did you waste on that? :crazy:

Around 2.5m or so.

As for the Falcon XR8, I'd backup my game save beforehand. I found that to be quite underwhelming too.
 
Hmmm, I won Like The Wind with it without a hitch. GT All Stars was a bit harder but it manages. It's just a bitch to tune out the understeer (still haven't managed to completely eradicate that), but properly set up it should be good.

Y'all just hating 'cause it's Belgian. :dopey:

The worst car must be the Murcielago SV in the Grand Tour event... I really expected a hell of a lot more from that one after driving the F430 Scud. It understeers, then snap oversteers and can't get the power down when it really should be able to (SRF and all other aids off).
 
lol that poor yellow car gets lapped by everyone and always in the back of the pack.

The worst car must be the Murcielago SV in the Grand Tour event... I really expected a hell of a lot more from that one after driving the F430 Scud. It understeers, then snap oversteers and can't get the power down when it really should be able to (SRF and all other aids off).

omfg i dont know wtf is wrong with that murcielago hey seriously where did its awd go? my other murcielago that i bought from the dealership stock was better then that. and its worst the first time your drive at night and have no clue what the track is like.
 
Given the HP/weight ratio, I thought this car would be a beast as well. One of the worse performing cars of its class - an RM'ed Corvette will run rings around this car.

I'm in the process of collecting all race cars, so buying this one wasn't a complete lost. I just won't be using it for any racing.
 
I hated this car in GT4, not even bothered to look for it in GT5.

908hp, and maxes out at 330km/h? Epic fail.
 
What's wrong with the Civic, fantastic car!
 
Don,t hate the civic bro man. I love all my civics and they dominate the 300 hp class heavily and your Lil RM Lotus cant even keep up with my 08 SI. But that Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04 is trash its been trash in every GT game and it going to keep being trash
 
your Lil RM Lotus cant even keep up with my 08 SI.

bender_laugh_moar.jpg
 
My fully tuned Civic is outstanding thank you.
 
I tuned my Vertigo to do 230mph. I just now need a miracle to get the thing to go around corners then I'm set. :dunce:
 
The worst car must be the Murcielago SV in the Grand Tour event... I really expected a hell of a lot more from that one after driving the F430 Scud. It understeers, then snap oversteers and can't get the power down when it really should be able to (SRF and all other aids off).

You might notice that the track has lots of suden elevation changes.
Thats why it drives like that.
 
I love the vertigo.

won Like the wind with it, it was not easy but a good chelange 👍
 
Nothing wrong with my Honda Civic! lol
 
My Euro Civic Type R (the one with the triangular exhaust pipes) that is sat on my driveway at home is just fine thanks
 
Dont get it? Isnt it like 20,000?
 
I would love one, so anyone who doesn't like it send it my way please!!!
 
The Vertigo was fantastic in GT3. possibly one of the best cars in the game. I don't know why it's so crap in 5
 
i swear its got 800-900bhp and 700kg? should be good

I guess stats aren't everything
 
Whats wrong with a Honda Civic like ?

people on this forum need their heads checked

Whats wrong with Nissan? Just beacuse they are better company then Honda don't mean you need that silly avatar ;)
:cheers:
 
Don,t hate the civic bro man. I love all my civics and they dominate the 300 hp class heavily and your Lil RM Lotus cant even keep up with my 08 SI. But that Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04 is trash its been trash in every GT game and it going to keep being trash

the title is referring to this wonderful EXPLICIT irish song. WARNING THE F BOMB IS USED. but its funny.

 
the title is referring to this wonderful EXPLICIT irish song. WARNING THE F BOMB IS USED. but its funny.





LMAO I wish I new this
 
Back