Forgotten Cars Thread Week 61 and beyond: End of the Road

• Thread starter Cowboy
  • 718 comments
How about the Hyundai CLIX?

It looks somewhat ugly on the dealership but once you lower its ride height it looks great.

FXglWWs.jpg

ZvgdS4I.jpg

Renault Avantime.

Can get a tuned one round monaco in 1:47 And that still needs faults worked Out.

Space age looks too.

The C5 corvette. I always see C2s,C6s,and C7s but never the C5. It's a great car to drift in.
On GT3 it was a great car to have an accident in too. Haven't driven it in GT5/6 however. I always liked the C5, but the Viper was always my favourite American car. I saw the Viper and Corvette as Americas Falcon and Commodore or Lancer and Impreza. Having the Team Oreca and the C5R in the game was a good decision.

Edit: the reason I had trouble with cars like the C5 in GT3 was probably due to the fact that when I played GT3 I was young and learning, so my throttle control consisted of "on" or "off".

The Hyundai Tiburon is a easy ff car to get along with. It was good in gt4, and is even better in gt6. Give this car a try at 500pp and see what you think of it. Turning away from comfort cars now, this weeks car was dubbed the ultimate luxury sports car in its time. And it is also one of the staples of the gran turismo series. This weeks forgotten car is.............

aston_martin_db7_vantage_coupe__00_by_gt6_garage-d72wf52.jpg

The ultimate luxury sports car showcased Aston Martin's remarkable craftsmanship.

Price: $194,260
Displacement: 5935 cc
Max power: 420 HP
Max torque: 399.9 ft lb / 5,000 rpm
Drivetrain / Aspiration: FR / NA
Length: 184.7 in.
Width: 72.0 in.
Height: 48.9 in.
Weight: 1,775 kg
The Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00. Since its first appearance in gt1 ( coupe or volante ) this car has slowly lost its popularity over the years. Good thing is in the gt6 version, it appears as though PD gave it some special attention by updating the looks on the outside.

When the DB7 was released in 1999, it represented Aston Martin's flagship, by blending style with performance in a 2-seater package. It shared some components with its platform sibling, the xkr, but there were enough differences between the two to make the DB7 the higher order. Even though it was a two seater, it rode on a long wheelbase of 102.0 inches. The car itself was physically large, but its smooth styling made it look smaller than it actually was. And it also wore a handsome face, with the classic Aston Martin grille.

Under the hood was a 5,935 cc 48-valve DOHC V12 that pumped out 420 HP, making the 1,775 kg DB7 capable of reaching a max speed of 165 mph with a 5-speed automatic gearbox. In 2000, Aston Martin decided make a high performance car using the DB7 V12 as a foundation. The car was named the Vanquish. It had a completely redesigned body made by the Italian design firm Zagato. The Vanquish had the same engine as the DB7, but tuned to a higher level. It had 459 HP at 6,800 rpm, and was also a bit heavier than the DB7 at 1,835 kg. It was capable of reaching a top speed of 195 mph, making it Aston Martin's most potent machine. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below, and as always, keep the suggestions coming!!!

Last edited:
The Hyundai Tiburon is a easy ff car to get along with. It was good in gt4, and is even better in gt6. Give this car a try at 500pp and see what you think of it. Turning away from comfort cars now, this weeks car was dubbed the ultimate luxury sports car in its time. And it is also one of the staples of the gran turismo series. This weeks forgotten car is.............

The ultimate luxury sports car showcased Aston Martin's remarkable craftsmanship.

The Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00. Since its first appearance in gt1 ( coupe or volante ) this car has slowly lost its popularity over the years. Good thing is in the gt6 version, it appears as though PD gave it some special attention by updating the looks on the outside.

When the DB7 was released in 1999, it represented Aston Martin's flagship, by blending style with performance in a 2-seater package. It shared some components with its platform sibling, the xkr, but there were enough differences between the two to make the DB7 the higher order. Even though it was a two seater, it rode on a long wheelbase of 102.0 inches. The car itself was physically large, but its smooth styling made it smaller than it actually was. And it also wore a handsome face, withe the classic Aston Martin grille.

Under the hood was a 5,935 cc 48-valve DOHC V12 that pumped out 420 HP, making the 1,775 kg DB7 capable of reaching a max speed of 165 mph with a 5-speed automatic gearbox. In 2000, Aston Martin decided make a high performance car using the DB7 V12 as a foundation. The car was named the Vanquish. It had a completely redesigned body made by the Italian design firm Zagato. The Vanquish had the same engine as the DB7, but tuned to a higher level. It had a 459 HP at 6,800 rpm, and was also a bit heavier than the DB7 at 1,835 kg. It was capable of reaching a top speed of 195 mph, making it Aston Martin's most potent machine. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below, and as always, keep the suggestions coming!!!
Never seen that car online, but it looks like it could have potential for drag racing.

That car was a troll in GT3. It always RKOed me from out of nowhere when I was doing the Arcade Mode races trying to get the goal. I miss the progression in the classic Arcade mode.

What's annoying is that you cant get the race models from GT1 and GT2, the race model ZR1 was a personal favourite

When the DB7 was released in 1999, it represented Aston Martin's flagship, by blending style with performance in a 2-seater package. It shared some components with its platform sibling, the xkr, but there were enough differences between the two to make the DB7 the higher order. Even though it was a two seater, it rode on a long wheelbase of 102.0 inches. The car itself was physically large, but its smooth styling made it look smaller than it actually was. And it also wore a handsome face, with the classic Aston Martin grille.

Under the hood was a 5,935 cc 48-valve DOHC V12 that pumped out 420 HP, making the 1,775 kg DB7 capable of reaching a max speed of 165 mph with a 5-speed automatic gearbox. In 2000, Aston Martin decided make a high performance car using the DB7 V12 as a foundation. The car was named the Vanquish. It had a completely redesigned body made by the Italian design firm Zagato. The Vanquish had the same engine as the DB7, but tuned to a higher level. It had 459 HP at 6,800 rpm, and was also a bit heavier than the DB7 at 1,835 kg. It was capable of reaching a top speed of 195 mph, making it Aston Martin's most potent machine. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below, and as always, keep the suggestions coming!!!
The problem with this car is that the helmet of the driver clips through the roof, that's what makes me not want to use it.

I haven't tested with different helmets by the way, and I'm to lazy to go do it.

I think I am the only one using the Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Track '13, that beast has something like 830+hp at 591pp, with a decent tune (very tail happy car) it can challenge the ZZII. It's different and I like it.
And it looks mean.

I think I am the only one using the Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Track '13, that beast has something like 830+hp at 591pp, with a decent tune (very tail happy car) it can challenge the ZZII. It's different and I like it.
And it looks mean.
I have a tuned one in red and i really enjoy driving it.

The DB7. A classic among the GT series and elsewhere. Is it worth buying? All I can say is that you should find out for yourself on this one. It is a tuneable car, still gonna have a bit of under steer here and there, but overall it is pretty decent. This weeks car is sure to be overlooked by almost anyone, and many people probably think this car isn't worth trying. This weeks forgotten car is............

panoz_esperante_gtr_1_race_car__98_by_gt6_garage-d7czrvq.png

This Panoz was a thoroughly modern modern high-tech race car with a front engine layout.

Price: $1,700,000
Displacement: --- cc
Max power: 741 HP / 6,500 rpm
Max torque: 654.5 ft-lb / 3,500 rpm
Drivetrain / Aspiration: FR / T
Length: 175.6 in
Width: 72.4 in
Height: 48.6 in
Weight: 1,150 kg
The Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98. I remember seeing this car in GT3 going against LeMans car and it was funny to see it drift nearly every corner and even get beat by a GT40. I decided to buy this car in GT6 because nobody else seems to use this car. For $1.7 million you too can own this car.

In 1989, a new automaker was established under the parent company Irish Chassis Design Co., which had been at one time been represented by Frank Costin. The new manufacturers name was Panoz. Panoz's general concept was to take the Spartan and other wild sports cars of the 1960's and polish them up to the acceptable standards of today using the latest technology. Panoz first tried its hand in competition in GT races starting in 1997, and for that reason, this car is a classic.

It had a long-nosed short-deck form which separated the GTR-1 from other competition, like the viper, with a design that made it a pure race car, as opposed to a street model. The chassis was a full carbon monocoque which was designed by Reynard. Even though it was an FR car, it was a new generation FR car. It also housed a 6.0 liter V80HV which is capable of pumping out 591 hp. The engine is based on a Ford small block, but is an all aluminum, fuel injected, dry sump special, differentiating it even from those in NASCAR use. The transmission is a rear mounted transaxle. In 1999, the GTR-1s received the moniker Esperante, with chassis development conducted entirely in-house.

So what do you think? If you think it is worth buying, give it a try, and let me know what you think of it. And, as always, keep the suggestions coming!!!

The DB7. A classic among the GT series and elsewhere. Is it worth buying? All I can say is that you should find out for yourself on this one. It is a tuneable car, still gonna have a bit of under steer here and there, but overall it is pretty decent. This weeks car is sure to be overlooked by almost anyone, and many people probably think this car isn't worth trying. This weeks forgotten car is............

panoz_esperante_gtr_1_race_car__98_by_gt6_garage-d7czrvq.png

This Panoz was a thoroughly modern modern high-tech race car with a front engine layout.

Price: $1,700,000
Displacement: --- cc
Max power: 741 HP / 6,500 rpm
Max torque: 654.5 ft-lb / 3,500 rpm
Drivetrain / Aspiration: FR / T
Length: 175.6 in
Width: 72.4 in
Height: 48.6 in
Weight: 1,150 kg
The Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98. I remember seeing this car in GT3 going against LeMans car and it was funny to see it drift nearly every corner and even get beat by a GT40. I decided to buy this car in GT6 because nobody else seems to use this car. For $1.7 million you too can own this car.

In 1989, a new automaker was established under the parent company Irish Chassis Design Co., which had been at one time been represented by Frank Costin. The new manufacturers name was Panoz. Panoz's general concept was to take the Spartan and other wild sports cars of the 1960's and polish them up to the acceptable standards of today using the latest technology. Panoz first tried its hand in competition in GT races starting in 1997, and for that reason, this car is a classic.

It had a long-nosed short-deck form which separated the GTR-1 from other competition, like the viper, with a design that made it a pure race car, as opposed to a street model. The chassis was a full carbon monocoque which was designed by Reynard. Even though it was an FR car, it was a new generation FR car. It also housed a 6.0 liter V80HV which is capable of pumping out 591 hp. The engine is based on a Ford small block, but is an all aluminum, fuel injected, dry sump special, differentiating it even from those in NASCAR use. The transmission is a rear mounted transaxle. In 1999, the GTR-1s received the moniker Esperante, with chassis development conducted entirely in-house.

So what do you think? If you think it is worth buying, give it a try, and let me know what you think of it. And, as always, keep the suggestions coming!!!
I think part of the reason this car is under rated is because the quality isn't that great. It is a standard, and there are many jagged edges. This car is mentioned in the thread "Standards: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

The good ol' Honda Beat, A fun little MR car that I've never seen online. If GT had a bit more sense of speed and sounds then this car would be complete! And if anyone remembers "Beat the Beat!" I'll be sure to use on of these online hope to see some of you around.View attachment 310277
The beat makes a pretty decent Kei drift car.

Back