Forming a new team

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt Lear
  • 58 comments
  • 2,951 views
Messages
69
United States
United States
Messages
G City92
Going to try and get a team together and start working our way up the ranks it will take a lot of tuning and practice but hey we're here to be the best it's my self and two other players right know I'm away from the syestem right know I will have there psn names in a few but we r looking for a few more players we do have a time brake of 8.5 in the 1/4

Thanks again
Matt ---- G City92
Busted Knuckle Racing (BKR)
 
Good luck with the team!👍:cheers:
 
I will be having a recruiting session at 8 tonight
 
Ok like I said I won't be on for another hour and a half soo I'll see u then
 
It's 7:30 where I live so about 9:00 my time when you open the lobby
 
Yes it's 6:36 now so at 8:00 pm it will open my time
 
I would like to welcome AustinFord1994 to the teMhe will be taking the spot of co TEAM LEADER if I'm not available just get with him

Thanks again
Matt
 
Congrats Austin Ford. :cheers:
 
Hi

I'm looking for a team to join and you seem like a friendly team. When is recruiting please and do I need any other info?

Thanks
 
Ferrari FXX
Nissan GT-R Black Edition
Suzuki Escudo
Tommykaira ZZII
Pagani Huyara
Dodge Viper GTS
 
When are you recruiting and are my cars ok? All of them run sub-8.5 seconds :)
 
I've no muscle cars but I could try to work out a tune. When is recruiting
 
Back