Formula 1 2013 Season Opener Melbourne 17th March

• Thread starter lbsf1
  • 909 comments
That yellow flag would have ruined Perez's lap as he was coming through the final corners. Looks like it'll come down to the line.

Not now. Caterham and Sauber off with heavy damage.

Never have I ever heard a car's tires screech in the rain.

All very interesting so far, the rookies are not doing well but to be fair the conditions not helping them or anyone else even. Still hoping for Jenson or Lewis on pole.

I'm hoping for Lewis due to prediction competition on another website, but I also have had a soft spot in my heart for Rosberg so either merc driver would be nice.

Marussias out qualified the Caterhams. Good start to the year for them, only 4 tenths off Maldonado ( I know it's wet, but still, good job by them)

A good deal of carnage in Q1.

Good lord. Massa's looking in good form, hope he keeps up his high spirit.

i was really hoping for more from Williams especially due to last year showing that they can be fast, but they are having issue in wet condition it seems.

Wasn't expecting it to be ever so wet. This will create an interesting race for tomorrow that is for sure!

No unexpected positions apart from Maldonado?

I forgot how sketchy formula 1 is when it's raining.

This is ridiculous. They need to find a solution, either change the spec of the cars so they can run better on rain or cancel qualification and take an average FP times I dont know.

Back