Formula 1 AWS Gran Premio de España 2023Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 126 comments
There’s an air quality alert from forest fires in Quebec and now Hydro One shut off the power for the day so they can do maintenance here. Perfect timing 👎

Steiner reprimanded, I like the last part of this tweet.

Last edited:
Hopefully the changes improve overtaking. Chances of mistakes are higher due to it being quite a big commitment final corner with tyres suffering and should be easier to follow more closely through that part than the low speed corners of before.

There’s an air quality alert from forest fires in Quebec and now Hydro One shut off the power for the day so they can do maintenance here. Perfect timing 👎

Steiner reprimanded, I like the last part of this tweet.

Steiner penalized 5 seconds for "unsafe release".

Russell managed to put his car in the gravel on the way to the grid. He got out again and the car seems fine

Unless I'm much mistaken, rain is heading its way over to Catalunya.
It looks like there's a threat, but maybe not that wet? This is the forecast for Montmelo from weather.com:
1685881989831.png

Tires are feeling really good. Who is this and what have they done with Lewis?
Don't you know how to decode Lewis transmissions?
Bono my tires are gone=my tires are fine, hold my beer and look at this fastest lap

My ties are fine=My tires are not good.

Don't you know how to decode Lewis transmissions?
Bono my tires are gone=my tires are fine, hold my beer and look at this fastest lap

My ties are fine=My tires are not good.
But they are actually looking pretty good.
F1 graphics working well, saying Stroll is on hards when he's actually on softs...
Same for Alonso.

Was looked at, no further action needed. Outside of 3 cars, took the safe option and abided by the correct procedure to rejoin. Made up most of his places before turn 1.
Agreed, it's not like he shot over the gravel/tarmac to gain the advantage, he took the slower route of the two - not his fault if the other drivers were slower still...

Quality logic from Ferrari once again for Leclerc. 17 laps on the hard tyre for a swap to soft.

Back