Formula 1 AWS Gran Premio de España 2023Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 126 comments
To be fair under the new regs the best place in constructors is last place if you're not first (for the fame/world champion) and as long as money isn't an issue (which isn't anymore at Aston). More cfd- and windtunneltime and less FIA-entryfees.
I'm fairly certain every F1 team would disagree with you. I'm 99% certain Aston Martin would rather be P2 in the championship ahead of Mercedes not P3. They would certainly rather that than last.

Lance Stroll has been accused of holding them back a few times this season, it comes to a ahead when Merc can just hop past after 1 decent race, Lawrence Stroll is still a businessman and with investment coming in from outside, not just his own pockets, questions will quickly start being asked about his position alongside Alonso. I expect we will see Drugovich in the car a few times this year. Fairly certain they will be monitoring Ferrari contracts as well.

If Tsunoda was penalised for that, Max should have been given one for the first corner, he gave Sainz even less space

Tsunoda has been one of the most impressive drivers this season, he’s pretty much always in the mix for points with that *******. It feels like he gets angry on the radio every race, but tbf it also seems like his team has some pretty dumb expectations.

I need to see more angles but I never thought he would have got a penalty for that move when I seen it live. He was absolutely deflated after the race. Sad Yuki makes me sad.

If Tsunoda was penalised for that, Max should have been given one for the first corner, he gave Sainz even less space
They are more lenient in lap 1 in general. I do agree Max made it a little too tight for Sainz, but I think neither should have been penalized.

Back