Formula 1 BWT Grosser Preis Der Steiermark 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 203 comments
Well if the soft is no good in the race today then the teams will have a really fun time next weekend when Pirelli brings the softest compounds they have.
Well I was only joking but yeah, degredation seems very low here.

Gotta love Crofty "A three race triple header". Is there a different kind of triple header then, Crofty.

Shame the title battle isn't exactly a battle... yawn was hoping for rosberg / hamilton tit for tat scrap between max and lewis this year

Shame the title battle isn't exactly a battle... yawn was hoping for rosberg / hamilton tit for tat scrap between max and lewis this year
It's getting like the HAM vs VET championship "battle", they practically never actually raced each other on track before it petered out entirely.

Well this is looking pretty uneventful so far......the mercedes can't touch the red bulls and everyone else seems to just be stagnant.
The Haas are having a race of their own at the back though, which is nice. Until MAZ pitted and ended that for now.

Is this tire age graphic delayed? Some cars are 2 laps under the current. I'm guessing it's completed laps so it should be 1?

Ok, looks like Bottas is gaining....maybe we might be up for some actions.

Oh darn it....Perez went into the pits. 😒

Is this tire age graphic delayed? Some cars are 2 laps under the current. I'm guessing it's completed laps so it should be 1?
I believe the tire graphic also counts laps from Qualifying for drivers starting on their Q2 tire set.

Russell and Perez have slow stops. 😠

Back