Formula 1 Cars and more! (FTG, F2007, Escudo...)

  • Thread starter Thread starter tomhart9
  • 63 comments
  • 4,077 views
Turns out I wont get it so I'm up for this if your still interested?
Earliest I can do is the 9th



Sure mate, 10th ok for you?
can u do the weekend
 
Yeah Saturday is good add me on psn tomhart9
 
Updated with new stock!
 
hey man i have both TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Ferrari Enzo. enzo is suped up, TVR is not. was wondering if u could trade a F2007 for both of my cars?
 
hey man i have both TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Ferrari Enzo. enzo is suped up, TVR is not. was wondering if u could trade a F2007 for both of my cars?

sure mate :) which ones you after?
 
I have MR-2 AUTOBACS, and Toyota Alttenza to trade
 
I have MR-2 AUTOBACS, and Toyota Alttenza to trade

Can you quote the exact models of both cars please, there are many different models. Thanks
 
any of them. im not picky, and i can trade anytime.

Ok then I'll send you a dark red F2007 and the light red F2007 (both 0.0 miles)
I can do one today, then one Sunday
 
Lotus Carlton, CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car, SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S´00, XANAVI NISMO GT-R ´03, please I need a F2007
 
Ok then I'll send you a dark red F2007 and the light red F2007 (both 0.0 miles)
I can do one today, then one Sunday

which car do u want to trade first, with which one of the ones i posteed
 
Lotus Carlton, CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car, SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S´00, XANAVI NISMO GT-R ´03, please I need a F2007
None of those appeal to me sorry mate
which car do u want to trade first, with which one of the ones i posteed

TVR today please and i'll send the bright red one, then on sunday the enzo and i'll send the dark red one 👍
Add me on PSN tomhart9
 
how far ahead in time are you from east coast america?
 
not sure mate, its 4PM now so I'll do it in around 2.5/3 hours
 
I have a Ferrari Enzo (bone stock and 0 mileage)...interested? I'm looking to trade it for your F2007
 
I have a Ferrari Enzo (bone stock and 0 mileage)...interested? I'm looking to trade it for your F2007

Already have a deal with an enzo sorry mate
 
updated with new stock and wanted list!
 
are you interested in one of the following cars for the F2007?

Nissan R390 Road Car
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (Pace Car also available)
Jimmie Johnson Nascar #48
 
are you interested in one of the following cars for the F2007?

Nissan R390 Road Car
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (Pace Car also available)
Jimmie Johnson Nascar #48

Have R390, and a Nascar and the Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R, and not really interested in the Pace car sorry :)
 
Updated with new cars! many successful trades already!
 
Tom,

I am looking for a F 2007 for the seasonals

can offer

Audi R8 Race car Audi Playstation Team Oreca
BMW V12 LMR Race car
Pescarolo C60 Hybride-Judd race car

all the above were bought from the UCD washed and oil changed and never used

I can send first as it is my first trade, and can send right now

Scott
 
Tom,

I am looking for a F 2007 for the seasonals

can offer

Audi R8 Race car Audi Playstation Team Oreca
BMW V12 LMR Race car
Pescarolo C60 Hybride-Judd race car

all the above were bought from the UCD washed and oil changed and never used

I can send first as it is my first trade, and can send right now

Scott
Can't trade today, but I can trade tomorrow :)
I'll swap you an F2007 for the Audi R8 Race car Audi Playstation Team Oreca
Which colour F2007 would you like? dark or light red?
 
Last edited:
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car '99
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car ‘89
Ford GT40 race car '69
Ford GT LM race car spec ii
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Nissan Fairlady Z concept LM race car
Toyota FT-86 G Sports concept

All 0 miles and no parts installed
 
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car '99
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car ‘89
Ford GT40 race car '69
Ford GT LM race car spec ii
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Nissan Fairlady Z concept LM race car
Toyota FT-86 G Sports concept

All 0 miles and no parts installed

I'll trade for the Ford GT40 race car '69, what do you want in return, earliest I can trade is the 21st
 
Which cars you have from these?

Audi R10 TDI race car '06
Ferrari 330 P4 race car
Ferrari F10
Ferrari F2007
Ford Mark IV race car
Mazda 787B race car
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Team Peugeot Total '10
Ford GT LM Spec II test car
 
Tom,

Thanks for the reply,

I will take a red F2007 and I am sending you the Audi R8 Team Oreca race car

My PSN is RENNSCOTT

Thanks,

Scott
 
Tom,

Thanks for the reply,

I will take a red F2007 and I am sending you the Audi R8 Team Oreca race car

My PSN is RENNSCOTT

Thanks,

Scott

wicked, i shall add you later, and we'll trade tomorrow (i'll send once I've received the car 👍)
 
0.0 miles S.Vettel X2010 now available!
 
Back