Formula 1 Heineken Gran Premio D’italia 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 562 comments
What were the other two if you don't mind me asking?
Both on bikes, one at Silverstone where a rider couldn't avoid a fallen bike and got taken out close to the middle of the track (and was left limping). The other, a speedway crash, a guy got hit over the handlebars and clattered over the air fence. I honestly thought that one might be a fatality: all the riders walked away instead. Motorsport is dangerous, and all that.

Anyway, come on Lando.

Last edited:
I'm going for Max's fault for that as well, if he yielded he would have had a chance a Hamilton on the straights.

He was angry about the pits stop and you could here him swearing on the radio before the incident.

I'd like to see it again to see if, when Hamilton moved over, it was in the braking zone. Verstappen was squeezed into T1 and fought the long way round. He only had the kerbs to go into but if it wasn't definitely on, he should have backed out.

My initial blame game:

Verstappen 75%
Hamilton 25%

I'm amazed Perez is not under investigation yet for overtaking off track

Edit: nevermind, 5 sec penalty

Last edited:
A new engine with is Max HP.
Its like in GT6 where you need to rebuild the engine to gain back all the power you lose over time.
That's a hell of a difference. They should change Bottas' engine more often. Surely, they'll need to save some for the next races. Maybe they're maximizing the power for this GP and running more conservative later?

Back