Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prêmio De São Paulo 2022Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 341 comments

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
For the penultimate round of the 2022 season, we head to South America for the final Sprint Race weekend of the season. Interlagos is a fantastic, old-school circuit which rarely fails to deliver an uneventful race. The long straights and wide corners allow for some special battles which last a long time and can end in disaster too when someone gets it wrong. Verstappen and Red Bull are on an incredible run of victories since France, can they wrap the season up with the last two races, or can Ferrari get back on the top step, Mercedes finally get a win they have been close to or can a midfield team spring a surprise. Lando Norris's Imola podium is still the only non-Red Bull, Ferrari or Mercedes podium this year, so will that be added to? We will find out at the SÃO PAULO GRAND PRIX!
image (19).png

First Grand Prix

Number of Laps

Circuit Length
4.309km

Race Distance
305.879 km

Lap Record
1:10.540
Valtteri Bottas (2018)​

I hope that we have a weekend full of rain.
You say that, but we've had four wet races this year and it's been amazing how boring all of them have been. Add to that the mess we had at Suzuka, and how Intermediate tyres have kinda killed racing at the moment, I'm not too sure if rain is going to be that great.

If it's 2016 wet levels it will either be Red Flags every time someone crashes (because they drove through the puddles in the last corner on Inters because Wets are too slow) or just not run again because too cautious.

Wet sprint race and dry Grand Prix would do the job though.

According to the forecast, rain/thunderstorm is expected for the whole weekend.....I can't say that I'm looking forward to that race now!

Logan Sargeant will take Albon's car for Saturday practice, after qualifying and before the Sprint.

He missed the FP bonus superlicense point by 4km in Mexico thanks to various issues and Red flags.

Ah sure, so if you drive like a tool you shouldn't be banned from a race?

Oh, that's right... qualifying! Looks damp. C'mon, McLaren!

edit: Whew, go Ricciardo! /shakesfist

Last edited:
Back