Formula 1 MSC Cruises Gran Premio del Made in Italy E Dell'Emilia-Romagna 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 95 comments
hulk smash GIF

Q3!

Well done to Oscar for the front row but sadly I don’t think he starts there tomorrow. Probably a penalty incoming for blocking the Haas earlier.

I really hope Red Bull won't extend Perez's contract. Missing out on Q3 that many times on arguably the best car on the grid is inexcusable.

Surprised he hasn't gotten the boot earlier, considering how trigger-happy they've been with Kvyat, Gasly, Albon, and by extension, De Vries.

🤔

Max just casually leading the iRacing Nurburgring 24 hour race on an F1 weekend. I want to see what his sim rig looks like.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I want to see rain in the mix for this weekend.... primarily because I want to see how each of the so call "big upgrades" that most of the teams are bringing will perform. If it rains, it will be hard to see their gains if any.
Only wanted it to rain so Lewis has a better chance of getting on the podium but don't mind either way. Looking like only a small chance of rain for the race, more likely a few hours after the race.

Anyway looking positive for the championship so far given how competitive McLaren and Ferrari are at the moment. Hopefully Lando can win today, Red Bull seemed to struggle in last sector so maybe Lando can force Max into an error if he can stay close enough. Max nearly lost pole due to poor exit out of last corner, luckily for him he was powered to pole by a Ferrari PU.

Need Charles also to get a decent result so we have a chance of multiple drivers and teams staying in the championship battle. Great job by George in qualifying, not seen his lap but could be the lap of qualifying given how close he got to the others. Impressive to be ahead of Lando and Ferrari in first sector. Mercedes have yet to bring a big upgrade this season so potentially they can put the leaders in trouble within a few races time, that would be an impressive turnaround if they can leapfrog their way to the front!

It pleases me that it's McLaren bringing the fight to Red Bull and not Ferrari.

I'm happy that McLaren is bringing the fight but also, I want to see Ferrari win this one today just for the simple fact that it would mean their upgrades are working and that we will now have 3 teams/drivers fighting for the win for the rest of a long season with 16 or 17 more races to go.

Last edited:
I'm happy that McLaren is bringing the fight but also, I want to see Ferrari win this one today just for the simple fact that it would mean their upgrades are working and that we will now have 3 teams/drivers fighting for the win for the rest of a long season with 16 or 17 more races to go.
I had that same feeling up until they announced that they're sacking Sainz.

Is there an explanation why Crofty isn't there? I get Martin has prior commitments at time, but this pre-race is a bit awkward without both of them there to help carry it.

Is there an explanation why Crofty isn't there? I get Martin has prior commitments at time, but this pre-race is a bit awkward without both of them there to help carry it.
Because the season is too long and everyone has other commitments, so people get planned time off.

He's basically taking some time off to not overwork himself. He'll be absent for Austria and Azerbaijan as well

Last edited:
Back