Formula 1 Pirelli British Grand Prix 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 512 comments
He actually hit the concrete wall. Really poor that wall was unprotected, I know that Dani was okay and the cars themselves are obviously incredibly safe, but still.

All these complaints about the safety car being too slow. Would be cool if they dusted off a 30 year-old Tyrrell or something and used that.

Oh joy, that safety car ensures a boring remaining 70% if the race. It'll be another 35 laps of tire saving and follow the leader. The top ten will likely hold station (mostly) with pitstops complete. Over/under at position changes in top ten, not including retirements or Grosean? I'll go with 4.5.

Unless Lewis suffers a major failure of some sort (lal as if the Merc would have anything less than 100% reliability) this race is done. Next week is done as well. Anyone that thought it was a good idea to have double headers at the same track with no experimental rules changes to try and shake things up should be taken out back and shot.

Ricciardo got double-teamed on the restart; nice moves from both McLarens.

And back to the BTCC coverage I go...the Minis have just kicked off!

Unless Lewis suffers a major failure of some sort (lal as if the Merc would have anything less than 100% reliability) this race is done. Next week is done as well. Anyone that thought it was a good idea to have double headers at the same track with no experimental rules changes to try and shake things up should be taken out back and shot.
The tire compounds are different next week but that's it

They have to have 16 races minimum for contract reasons. This is the only way to do it.

Ricciardo got double-teamed on the restart; nice moves from both McLarens.

And back to the BTCC coverage I go...the Minis have just kicked off!
Or YouTube for British GT.

They have to have 16 races minimum for contract reasons. This is the only way to do it.
My criticism was more for them not changing anything between the two races. They wanted to try reverse grid races and literally every team but Mercedes (of course) were all for it. Merc should’ve been told “this is what we’re doing and if you don’t like it you can leave.” Call their bluff, because even if they did leave that would only benefit everyone but them. Starting grids of these second races should’ve been the reverse of either championship position or finishing order of the first.

My criticism was more for them not changing anything between the two races. They wanted to try reverse grid races and literally every team but Mercedes (of course) were all for it. Merc should’ve been told “this is what we’re doing and if you don’t like it you can leave.” Call their bluff, because even if they did leave that would only benefit everyone but them. Starting grids of these second races should’ve been the reverse of either championship position or finishing order of the first.
That is a totally stupid idea though. It is supposed to be a Sport. Not Sports Entertainment.

Next week tires tires -1 compound

Latest Posts

Back