Formula 1 Pirelli British Grand Prix 2021Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 883 comments
Horner still expressing questionable statements, that Lewis may have done what he did b/c he was desperate.
Had Max made it through Copse, I don't think Hamilton would have seen him again that afternoon as he learned in the previous day’s Sprint Race. No matter how experienced or talented, all drivers experience a build-up of pressure at times and this was a moment of extreme pressure for Hamilton in the championship, becoming the hunter as opposed to the hunted, and in front of his home crowd who saw him defeated the previous day at a track that has always been a Mercedes stronghold. We all know that these situations can bring out a different driving style and one that is not characteristic of a world champion, but it is at these times that we see the increased risk.
The aggressive 17-year-old F1 rookie Max Verstappen that Hamilton is referring to is not the Max Verstappen of today, just as Hamilton is not the same driver he was when he entered the sport. Both drivers are of course uncompromising in their driving style, but they are both highly skilled drivers with a great deal of experience. The reality is that Hamilton has met his match in a car that is now competitive, and I agree that both drivers need to show each other respect, but Hamilton was the aggressor on Sunday.

Last edited:
Horner still expressing questionable statements, that Lewis may have done what he did b/c he was desperate.

Horner 100% right, that sad man ready is to kill someone for some points. Especially Max, who don't knee though.

Last edited:
Nice. May the mods add this site to Lewis' IG for your collection of banned from.

It's fun that you beg mods for ban someone with opinion you don't like. So cute.

This isn't the member who got banned for his strange arguments supporting Mazepin earlier in the year, is it?

I do support Mazepin, is it an issue?

Last edited:
It's fun that you beg mods for ban someone with opinion you don't like. So cute.
That's not an opinion. That's a statement you genuinely believe is true when there is zero evidence.

The rules are very clear you will not wish injury or harm to a driver, and I see little difference in trying to push an asinine narrative that drivers are "ready to kill" each other. I am convinced you're artem9000 with your attitude.

That's not an opinion. That's a statement you genuinely believe is true when there is zero evidence.

The rules are very clear you will not wish injury or harm to a driver, and I see little difference in trying to push an asinine narrative that drivers are "ready to kill" each other. I am convinced you're artem9000 with your attitude.

You admitted that Horner article says that Hamilton was "desperate". Considering 51G crash, which is critical to the human in many cases, I can allow that Hamilton doesn't care about health and life of his opponent (making an attack in Copse THAT way).

Last edited:
You admitted that Horner article says that Hamilton was "desperate". Considering 51G crash, which is critical to the human in many cases, I can allow that Hamilton doesn't care about health and life of his opponent (making an attack in Copse THAT way).
Jesus tap-dancing Christ, it was a freak accident (an accident which both parties absolutely played a significant role in), and after said incident Max put out a radio message signaling he was ok, and was able to get out lf his car under his own strength.

This narritive that Hamilton of all people (or for that matter, any driver) was totally ok with killing a fellow driver is diabolically absurd. I get not liking the guy, but continuing to push this malarkey is just childish, and frankly needs to stop. The information that has come out after the crash makes it pretty clear that Horner is latching onto the whole "51G" thing as vehicle to further tarnish Hamilton.

Also, I find it quite hypocritical that you try and push this narrative of Hamilton being cool with killing another driver, yet, by your own admittance, you support a driver that has a history of physically assaulting other drivers and putting his rivals in unnecessarily dangerous situations, quite a few times on purpose.

This world does not have room for more than one top driver. Aggressive dogs will eat other dogs until one rules. For a time.

Even mild little Jimmy Clark got into a fistfight with a Dutch cop once upon a time.

I said Horner is making questionable statements, statements that can be seen as creating an alternative "motive" for Hamilton's actions rather than just Lewis going for an overtake he nor Max backed out of.

And here you are drinking Horner's Kool-Aid straight from jug b/c it perfectly fits your already preconceived notion. Although, I think this is probably your 2nd helping since you felt like bringing up the now over-stated statistic of "51G crash".

Also, I find it quite hypocritical that you try and push this narrative of Hamilton being cool with killing another driver, yet, by your own admittance, you support a driver that has a history of physically assaulting other drivers and putting his rivals in unnecessarily dangerous situations, quite a few times on purpose.

Not a 51G crash in Copse.

Last edited:
I said Horner is making questionable statements, statements that can be seen as creating an alternative "motive" for Hamilton's actions rather than just Lewis going for an overtake he nor Max backed out of.

And here you are drinking Horner's Kool-Aid straight from jug b/c it perfectly fits your already preconceived notion. Although, I think this is probably your 2nd helping since you felt like bringing up the now over-stated statistic of "51G crash".

You called Hamilton "desperate". It's your own quote, not a Horner's one.

Not a 51G crash in Copse.
I'd 100% call purposley driving one's rivals towards the pit wall at speed multiple times in the same race a significantly worse offense than 2 drivers fighting for the championship fighting each other and causing a wreck because they both refused to back down.

You claim Hamilton doesn't care about the safety of his fellow drivers, yet you turn a blind eye to a guy that demonstratably does not care about the saftey of his fellow drivers, and does so in an objectively worse fashion.

I'm quite worried about this rivalry now. I fear that it will get even messier. There will be more confrontation, more politics, bickering, arguments and crashes if neither driver will make room for the other. The dispute will continue for the rest of the year.

Go back. Read the bold.

Horner is making questionable statements that paint Hamilton was desperate.
I read Horner's article, wouldn't say that Horner mean "desperate"(this word is too harsh). You painted Hamilton that way.

I could understand that if you're a Russian billionaire called Dmitry.

Partly, I'm Russian non-billionaire and not Dmitry. Nikita one of the cleanest drivers in the grid (according to count of crashed cars) and glad he's making decent progress (finished ahead of Mick in great clean battle in Silverstone).

I'd 100% call purposley driving one's rivals towards the pit wall at speed multiple times in the same race a significantly worse offense than 2 drivers fighting for the championship fighting each other and causing a wreck because they both refused to back down.

You claim Hamilton doesn't care about the safety of his fellow drivers, yet you turn a blind eye to a guy that demonstratably does not care about the saftey of his fellow drivers, and does so in an objectively worse fashion.

Please dig harder and find a crash which Mazepin caused, nearly to 51G impact. If you can't do it, then case is closed.

Last edited:
I read Horner's article, wouldn't say that Horner mean "desperate"(this word is too harsh).
Of course not.
And here you are drinking Horner's Kool-Aid straight from jug b/c it perfectly fits your already preconceived notion.

You've realized you just flipped as well, right? You're saying Horner wouldn't say Hamilton was desperate b/c that would be too harsh. But earlier, when I said Horner was insinuating Hamilton was desperate, you stated,
Horner 100% right, that sad man ready is to kill someone for some points.

Last edited:
Of course not.

You've realized you just flipped as well, right? You're saying Horner wouldn't say Hamilton was desperate b/c that would be too harsh. But earlier, when I said Horner was insinuating Hamilton was desperate, you stated,

I confirmed that agreed with Horner based on your statement. Then I read an article and didn't find word 'desperate', was kinda frustrated tbh.

In the words of Pitch Meeting, "Super easy, barely an inconvenience".

Nice point, but it's clearly racing accident involving Aitken too. Was it intentional? Of course not. Did Hamilton pushed Max into the wall intentionally? Red Bull says that they have data confirms it.

Last edited:
I confirmed that agreed with Horner based on your statement. Then I read an article and didn't find word 'desperate', was kinda frustrated tbh.
One does not have to literally call out a word or phrase for one to mean it. Horner's article, combined with his words & actions all paint Lewis as a certain type of individual even if Horner is not specifically using such terminology to call him such.

One does not have to literally call out a word or phrase for one to mean it. Horner's article, combined with his words & actions all paint Lewis as a certain type of individual even if Horner is not specifically using such terminology to call him such.

It's very subjective, based on reader personality and attitude for the subject.

Nice point, but it's clearly racing accident involving Aitken too. Was it intentional? Of course not. Did Hamilton pushed Max into the wall intentionally? Red Bull says that they have data confirms it.
Mazepin was driving on a portion of the track he wasn't even supposed to be on, there was nothing unintentional about it.

It's very subjective, based on reader personality and attitude for the subject.
Your personality and attitude have to be in absolute blind faith to Horner or full-on hate of Hamilton to think Horner isn't doing exactly what I described. Esp. when it's come out that Mercedes were given the all-clear on Max's condition from Red Bull to celebrate despite Horner trying to act like Mercedes/Lewis are absolutely tone-deaf in doing so.

Your personality and attitude have to be in absolute blind faith to Horner or full-on hate of Hamilton to think Horner isn't doing exactly what I described.
Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

Why has this degenerated into a Mazepin argument again when that's not even relevant to this. We have the Mazepin fan-troll back again, don't feed him.

If that is your interpretation of that crash then really you cannot pass judgement on this crash.

Did Hamilton pushed Max into the wall intentionally? Red Bull says that they have data confirms it.
No they didn't.

"I have been told by Red Bull that there is data that they can use to prove that Hamilton went into Copse Corner significantly faster than at any other time and that he could not have made the corner without going wide and inevitably tapping Verstappen in the end."
They claim to have data that shows he was going too fast making contact inevitable, not that he did it on purpose. Two very different things.

Back